Thx for posting up and leading, Bob. Saw some familiar faces and met some new members.

Bill towards the end of the ride.....my only 2 pics.

DSCN0715_zpsed53039c.jpg

DSCN0716_zpsb6a4c032.jpg

...I think Axel wants an easy ride; one where he can cruise without too many obstacles

I would call this "small bike novice friendly"...

And...I really think Lark is easier...

Just throwin' that out there

...icing the ankle?

Last trail of the day...I was riding sweep

We hit an obstacle, and I put down my footin an awkward place

Last trail of the day...I was riding sweep

We hit an obstacle, and I put down my footin an awkward place

The last trail will get ya ever time! Put a beer on it.

Fun ride...icing the ankle right now

I was going to ask if you forgot your boots again?? oh wait.........

Fun ride...icing the ankle right now

I was going to ask if you forgot your boots again?? oh wait......... <_<

Interesting memory... <_< I had a slightly different recollection...

I'll post some pictures soon

Good day- I showed up just before 7, suited up and flogged the bike for 45 minutes or so

Got back to the tree, and Ken and Kenny were there- orange UP and motodude showed shortly after, as did BillP...so, we had a DRZ400, DRZ250, 2 DR350s, and an RMZ...FIVE suzukis, and orange up on the 690R

I tried to get everybody some time @ lead, but I guess everybody didn't want to. We made it over to the rock, which looks intimidating, but was actually very easy this time...we did some fire road, two track and tight singletrack

Some of the guys packed up, and BillP Orange UP (Donald) and I did a quick run...100 yrds from the truck my ankle got squished between a rock and a hard place, and I said "ow"...walking on it, but barely.

Everybody rode great; when I was running lead, I would stop at an intersection, and the entire conga line was right behind me...yeah yeah; maybe I'm just slow, but I think it worked out great

Ironman award goes to BillP who pyro'd out on a 350! Bill; we saw you by Golden acorn after stopping to check on a Harley with a blow-out on his rear tire...

Good ride guys! Thanks for the company!

Thanks for posting Bob. Fun ride. I realized later that after checking on your newly acquired limp, I didn't even offer to help you load your bike. Sorry about that. I hope it is only minor.

I'm new to the group and joined the ride after seeing the post. To anyone who has been lurking on the posted rides, join one. These guys were very friendly, accepting and took us on some fun trails. If you want to have fun riding with some good people, you found the place.

I look forward to joining many more rides!

Great to have you out there, David. The big dirty smile never left your face so I'd call that a successful ride. Good to see some air cooled representation, too.

Don put that 690 through it's paces and still went out for more at the end. Great day all around.

I had a lot of fun, thanks for putting it together. I had a hard time giving in and swapping back to my street tires. Oh well, I'm getting more and more efficient at changing tires.

man we need more rain, it was dusty again. definitly a factor in line choice. glad you guys had fun (we went mon)

man we need more rain, it was dusty again. definitly a factor in line choice. glad you guys had fun (we went mon)

yeah- some guys were showing up as we were leaving, and that's what I told them... we need rain

not bad up front, but pretty dusty at sweep

I got some good H cam viddy yesterday, hope to eventually post it. Not into the cam thing very much its too time consuming but its fun to look at fotos and viddy while bench racing/riding after the day is done. Hey it looks like some dampness under the top in those corner fotos.