MotoDude

Ride suggestions

Noob to group and DS (track and desert rider). Just picked up a DR350 and want to head out and explore. I am familiar with Corral Canyon, but want to learn about other areas within SD county. Live in central coastal area and hoping to find rides within an hour drive.

I have heard about Otay Mountain, but not sure what type of trails or where to launch from.

What is available up in North County? I work in NC 2-3 days a week and was looking for some after work options.

Looking forward to be able to meet up on some of the rides that get posted.

Lusardi Truck Trail, Black Mountain, Santa Ysabel Truck Trail and Black Canyon (by way of Santa Ysabel) are all off of Pamo Road in Ramona.

You can launch from Pio Pico for Otay Truck Trail. It's mostly mild dirt roads with great scenery.

Don't hesitate to post up if you're going out and want company. Even last minute. Some are looking for a ride, but need a nudge.

Welcome.

Noob to group and DS (track and desert rider). Just picked up a DR350 and want to head out and explore. I am familiar with Corral Canyon, but want to learn about other areas within SD county. Live in central coastal area and hoping to find rides within an hour drive.

I have heard about Otay Mountain, but not sure what type of trails or where to launch from.

What is available up in North County? I work in NC 2-3 days a week and was looking for some after work options.

I can guide you around otay area. some easy trails or more difficult if you want

A few times a year someone puts together an Otay Ride, usually to get the new folks involved in a ride. As long as you are ok with getting your bike dirty, you'll have fun!

Lark canyon is pushing the 1 hour limit, but worth the visit