tntmo

Eagle Scout court of honor invitation

12481849675_0134fb013a.jpg

Untitled by tntmo2, on Flickr

Many of you may know my son Aaron, you may have ridden with him and I at some point over the years. He has been in Scouting for over 10 years, starting as a Cub Scout and he has recently completed his board of review and met his goal of reaching the highest rank attainable in Scouting; Eagle Scout.

Those of you who have children may understand the effort required to complete an accomplishment such as this, by both the child and the parents. It has taken an enormous amount of volunteer time to get to this point, usually on weekends which means less riding time for us!

Anyway, there will be a small ceremony to celebrate this accomplishment and anyone from SDAR who would like to go is welcome. Just let me know if you will be attending.

Lemon Grove United Methodist Church

3205 Washington Street

Lemon Grove, 91945

March 1st, 12:00-3:00

Congrats! I am also heavily invested in my kids so I can understand the pride and sense of accomplishment. Nice job to DAD and son!

Very cool, I wish more kids got into the Scout program.

Congratulations, that is a huge accomplishment for both of you. You have got to be a very proud dad.

I am an Eagle Scout also.....congrats to your son !

Thanks for the invite.

Give him my congrats! My son (now 23) earned Eagle Scout, and I was very active as an Assistant Scout Leader for his troop. I probably helped about 20 local kids earn Eagle by being a Merit Badge Counselor.

I have always been impressed with Aaron and the time you invest as a Dad. Outstanding accomplishment for him and the entire family.