Sign in to follow this  
Shooby

'Nother North County Shooby Nooby Biggy/Smally bike ride

Free pass this weekend as wife will be at the Davis Cup. Need to break in new rear tire, planning to start @ Deer Springs Am/Pm station 9:30. If you see small, plated bike/riders looking like they're late for a small bike "technical" ride group/meet-up, well it's because they are.. late.. that is.. for another ride group meet-up. Ignore them, they're elitist's with agro attitudes. Kidding, of course. All are welcome.

Easy, fun DS route up 395, W. Lilac into Valley center, Lilac, Couser Canyon, 76, Nate Harrison, Mom's Kitchen, down then back up S. Grade, East down east grade, 76, possible stop at Henshaw resort, Mesa Grande, Black Canyon, Black Mtn, maybe black mtn repeat ( I really like that run and hearing my fat bike's suspension bottoming out..) then into Ramona and our separate ways.

You know, the usual. Again, it's short notice, I don't expect a turnout just throwin' it out there in case anyone is lurking / interested.

I'll check this again in the a.m., if no reply's, I'll leave the station at 9:40ish. Those interested, post up if/when you can show & I'll adjust if you buy lunch. As long as I don't I don't have to adjust more than 2-3 minutes either way. I'm flexible.

Just saw this this morning. Think I can get myself over there on time. Blue '09 KLR.

See you there Steve.

F800GS ( "The Green Latrine")

Sorry Can't make this ride. It's my wife B-day and we are in Palm Springs.. Next weekend I'm open..

David

Next time Dave, enjoy your weekend.

I'm in the XR4. Taking the long buzz up the 15 and see you there.

I'm in the XR4. Taking the long buzz up the 15 and see you there.

Cool! See you there