SCHWINN

FIRES - OLD

I hope our offroad families are ok out there in ramona area campo area.

If ANYONE needs any help, please call me........I have a truck and flatbed trailer available to help move stuff, help evacuate if necessary. You can call me no matter what time it is.

619-818-8746 cell.

Anyone needing a place to go is welcome at my home, Animals welcomed too. I have room (fenced 1/2 acre yard) so do not hesitate to contact me!

619 443-6944

I have a 5x10 Trailer on standby in the driveway.

Standing by to help!

Aaron

I'm in Oceanside, I have gated yard for pets, I have parking on my street for RV's and campers. And, I have a truck and trailer for anyone that needs some help.

You folks on the front lines, please be careful...and good luck.

Large dog collapsible crate with bed, 48Lx30Wx30H

Near SDSU. Skies currently clear.

I loaded up the toybox last night but opted to remain home in SDCE rather than evacuate......all is well here....I'm ready to bail if necessary....

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I am home from work today. its not too bad here. I couldnt work today, the house in La Costa, that I am remodeling, was warned they may need to evacuate. :D

If you need a place to park a RV or toy hauler we are here.Bring kids and animals too. You are more than welcome here.

We are located at Garfield+Redwood in Carlsbad,1 block from the beach.

Craig at 760-271-6865

post-465-1193072962_thumb.jpg

post-465-1193072978_thumb.jpg

post-465-1193072996_thumb.jpg

post-465-1193073013_thumb.jpg

post-465-1193073034_thumb.jpg

post-465-1193073055_thumb.jpg

post-465-1193073081_thumb.jpg

post-465-1193073105_thumb.jpg

I loaded up the toybox last night but opted to remain home in SDCE rather than evacuate......all is well here....I'm ready to bail if necessary....

I'm glad to hear you're alright Chris. I don't have much to offer you, but if there's anything you or any of the other familes need I'll help as best I can.

We have an extra room, places to park, and can acommodate kids as well, we are in Mission Valley by Qualcomm stadium, just call at (858)922-7829

I'm glad to hear you're alright Chris. I don't have much to offer you, but if there's anything you or any of the other familes need I'll help as best I can.

Unloaded the 520 and took a "recon ride"......some damage on periphery of my side of SDCE but only one hot spot now about ~.5 mile away......if wind starts cooperating all should be (stay) well here.....covered with ash.....thank goodness for googles!

Ex wife's husband managed to save ranch east of town by Sutherland off black canyon....lost out bldgs but saved house......unbelieveable......good thing he had extensive sprinkler system.....

Still burning along Old Julian hwy & in Wild Cat Canyon area....

Fred (Snaildarter) evacuated to Mira Mesa - Mt Woodson area ok at moment......some flames in canyon between Espola and Poway Rd.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I just went to visit SCHWINN, He is staying in the west end of the Wall Mart, parking lot, in Carlsbad, Off Jeferson. All is well for Steve and his family and friends.

I also have room for people to crash, cold beer and water, room in street to park vehicles, and a fenced yard, if anyone needs help in that respect.

I was really worried about how close the fire got to where I live. Maybe it is too early too be optimistic, but I am thinking the fire won't come my way at this stage of the game. The San Marcos fire was about 2 miles west and south of me and the Witch Creek fire is about seven miles south and east of me. I'll just keep my fingers crossed. I hope everybody else is alright.

I have a 400sqf room and internet if you need it.

Street parking in front and bike parking in rear.

I live in Lakeside near El Capitan lake. I took a early morning ride today to see how close it was. At that time it was only a couple miles away but it has been moving very slow. I hope the winds die down soon. Here are some pics from above the lake. I will be watching out my window all night looking for those flames. Hope everybody is OK.

South towards Harbison Canyon

1-1.jpg

West towards Lakeside, and my house.

2-1.jpg

North towards Country Estates

3-1.jpg

Just a quick checkin from another Ramona resident. We were told to evacuate last night at 9pm. It took 4 hours to get out of the SDCE! I took the RV, kids, dogs, etc. Wife and son drove their cars. We got down to my office in La Jolla near UTC at 1am and slept in until 8am. We are still hanging out here in the parking lot of my work. I'd like to get back to SDCE but no roads are open to get up the hill.

Unfortunately I had to leave my car, motorcycle and a trailer full of ATV's at home, but I'm sure they are fine. Last I heard there was no fires in the SDCE area. We had the brunt of it 4 years ago in the Cedar fire.

Smoke in the air is definitely getting worse here. Stay safe everyone!

We dropped the trailer at the Sshop in Lemon Grove on Sunday night on the way home from the desert. Headed to the house in Jamul and lost power at about 10:30. Got the wife, dogs, & kids back down to the shop then I headed back home. Headed back up yesterday morning and hard wired a generator into the panel to keep the frozn food frozen and check the news. The winds kept the fire about a mile South of the house all day as it traveled East to West toward Jamul proper.

The wind was fairly calm all last night which allowed the perimeter to expand toward the North and continuing West. The fire department came up at 03:30 and strongly encouraged me to leave as it had "blown them out" of the area East of the house, he also said ..."it's coming.", so I asked them to do what they could and I left.

God bless the firefighters and everyone who has been displaced. Good luck to all.

We are all well here and ready to roll if needed. It is very quiet and clear in my Neighborhood at this time (along Wintergardens here in Lakeside, I'm on the backside of the foothills that lead up to Rattlesnake Mountain).

Thanks to all who PM'd and called with the offers for help.

My family and I are very concerned about all of our friends here.

Our prayers are going out to all, I am in the clear for now and I am here to help if I can.

If we make it through I want you all to know that I have room for Trailers (RV's) tents or whatever if any of you find yourselves needing space.

We also have an extra bedroom and can move my daughter into the master bedroom to make room for anyone who needs shelter.

God Bless and please be careful out there.

Aaron

As the fires continue to devistate our county I hope we all pray for all who lost and support our firefighters and thier continued effort to save our homes and protect us and other support people who offer care for the misfortunate.

One of our areas is Barrett Junction. There were many homes lost, more than 40. A lot of people displaced.

I too offer my home to any of our family who may need shelter or storage. I also have a trailer and truck for assistance as needed.

I am in the Campo area and so far we are safe.

If I am not close enough please check our link for info and evac locations County Emergency.

The phone and power is back on. 619-478-9589

John, aka

This is from Viejas Grad Rd.

Who was that other KLR rider by Alpine?

Hope you all are ok..

post-2482-1193187847_thumb.jpg

post-2482-1193187953_thumb.jpg

post-2482-1193188037_thumb.jpg

The evacuees who were staying at my house have been cleared to go back home and none of them lost their homes. If anyone needs a room let me know.

Out of Julian - mandatory evacuation, Spent the day Raking Leaves, Clearing Debris, and emptying out the freezer (no Power) -- Safe in La Mesa now.

Still good here! We are Blessed that where we are is safe (so far anyway)

My Family and I just wanted to offer up some space and our love to my fellow riders here!

If any of you need to get out, we just want to let you know that as long as I and my family have a roof over our heads..SO DO YOU!

I have the next two or so day's off: So with that said : If you do not want to go and be with a bunch of strangers please do not hesitate, "PM" me:

You, your family and your pets are welcomed here at our house! :D

Worry about the detals later....

[Our Prayers are with you all[/b]

Aaron