Interesting start to the program....... :blink:

S

I seen it too. They try to make us look like hooligans from a MAD MAX flick. :crazy:/> I did like the part showing the old jeep clubs that got off-road started. Rock On! :thumbsup_anim:/>

Documentary about Parks in the California System versus Population Growth.

Can I say Biased?

First part pitts the Flower Smelling/Quiet Seeking visitors to AB State Park vs the Off Road Users of Ocotillo Wills SRVA. It paints a poor picture of those in the OW Park. Use of the Background Music was juvenile to say the least. I would consider myself a member of both groups. None of the examples really typify either group. Each Group is very diverse in their reasons for using the two Parks.

The pulpit was given to the Man who is responsible for the Suit to Eliminate OW Park and have it rejoin AB State Park. (That may not be accurate, but it was my impression).

The rest of the show explains how Population Growth has affected the State Park System. I was appalled at some of the places money ends up going. And also how some park employees interact with and treat wildlife. (personal opinion) No wonder our State Parks are in trouble.... Lots more to the program. I picked up a few more things after a second viewing. But it had a definate recreation versus protection theme.

S

Sorry my writing skills are not on par as some of the other members here.... I never wrote Book Reviews well in School.

I guess that it would be fair to say that there isn't going to be any show on the "citizen's" channels that will ever portray offroading in a positive light. <_<