johnnyg

ramona to anza, then idylwild? sat 1/4

1388803971[/url]' post='164935']

ooh ooh, can I do it on a XR4 with no brake light? The switch just died.

Brakes are for slowing down.....

I'm out guys. Got a guy coming home from leave tomorrow around noonish time and I just got parts in that I need to install before my ride at the end of the month to Big Bend State Park.

Stay safe.

In on the XR4. I went to high school in Idyllwild and some of the girls still live there! Of course, they're 51 now :exclamation:

Nice ride guys... Except for the guy in the white truck who tried to road-rage Ryan(?) on his Tiger. He took a swerve at him as he was passing.

Nice ride guys... Except for the guy in the white truck who tried to road-rage Ryan(?) on his Tiger. He took a swerve at him as he was passing.

For anyone who cares to know, the guy on the white truck assumed I was going to cut in front of him so he honked at me. In reality I was trying to see oncoming traffic because the left turning car was in my way. After I took off behind the truck I went to pass him because he was slow as ---- ( it was wide open and legal, not reason the get mad). He sped up and swerved a few good feet in my direction. David passed without a battle and we kept going until I could get around him. I was going to get his plate number so I pulled over and let him pass. As I get back behind him he starts swerving erratically and tailgating David at a very dangerous distance. I decided I'm going to confront this guy.

I follow him to his house, he pulls over a few times and I pull in right behind him, and he just keeps going. When we get there he tries to hurry in his house, I told him to get the **** back here because we are talking about this. Long story short, I told him he could of killed me and David. He said he was mad and upset and just came back from a funeral. We talked about it and I left with a handshake.

For anyone who cares to know, the guy on the white truck assumed I was going to cut in front of him so he honked at me. In reality I was trying to see oncoming traffic because the left turning car was in my way. After I took off behind the truck I went to pass him because he was slow as ---- ( it was wide open and legal, not reason the get mad). He sped up and swerved a few good feet in my direction. David passed without a battle and we kept going until I could get around him. I was going to get his plate number so I pulled over and let him pass. As I get back behind him he starts swerving erratically and tailgating David at a very dangerous distance. I decided I'm going to confront this guy.

I follow him to his house, he pulls over a few times and I pull in right behind him, and he just keeps going. When we get there he tries to hurry in his house, I told him to get the **** back here because we are talking about this. Long story short, I told him he could of killed me and David. He said he was mad and upset and just came back from a funeral. We talked about it and I left with a handshake.

Props to you on how you handling this idiot. Sounds like he deserved a talking to at minimum.

After we broke off from you guyus, we (Vanjoosten, Johnnyg, and I) continued to the top of Tom's Mountain. We looped back down to highway 74, and then circled back into Anza, where we reversed our loop and headed home. I did a total of 165 miles, so I'm guessing Erik and Johnny did closer to 200 since they still had to ride home after we made it back to Ramona.

I had a blast. I'm tired. I'm sore. I'm going to bed because I have to work tomorrow :angry:/>

WHAT?? I tried to get you guys lost...what happened? (: glad it worked out!

45 minutes from where you turned around and where we popped out in that SUPER cool neighborhood on the east side of the mountain. Man those houses in there are incredible.

Glad you worked it out. Didn't realize you were going to follow him.

45 minutes from where you turned around and where we popped out in that SUPER cool neighborhood on the east side of the mountain. Man those houses in there are incredible.

I think that is Garner Valley. Nice houses and ranches. We used to ride horses through there back in the day.

just wanted to say, had a great time on the ride.

looks like I missed some of the late action. Glad nothing serious came of it

In if we include Hixon and Alasandro.

I took my SE on those tails. They are a bit of a work out. The last six miles on rear flat zip tied on.