Sign in to follow this  
vanjoosten

Xmas Day Ride

The kids head to their Mom's at 10am, so I'm thinking about a little North County loop after that. Anyone else in the same boat and wanna ride?

I'm down if you are still going. I don't have kids and my wife is visiting family in Oregon. I'll watch the thread for info.

I'm a maybe bro. Let me talk to the watch commander in the morning after the peewees open their presents and I'll shoot you a text.

I'm thinking about doing the hills from Esco to Nate Harrison (dirt), then down to Mesa Grande up to Black Mountain (dirt) across SYTT (dirt) but could be swayed.

Guest Crusty

I'm thinking about doing the hills from Esco to Nate Harrison (dirt), then down to Mesa Grande up to Black Mountain (dirt) across SYTT (dirt) but could be swayed.

Sounds fun, wish I didn't have to be at my parents at 2:00.

I may ride NC. technical again this morning.

I want to get all the doubles.

Have a great ride.

Craig.

Meet up at Lake Wohlford Dr and Valley Center Road around 11:30 am and head out from there.

leaving around 1030 from San Diego

I cant finf a wohlford drive, just wolhford road and it crosses valley center at 2 locations?

Vanjoosten, Can you post/email me some of the pictures you took? I would like to have some of them. Thanks for the ride as well, I learned some new trails that I will likely do again. Once I get my new tires on I'll shred it up.

Vanjoosten, Can you post/email me some of the pictures you took? I would like to have some of them. Thanks for the ride as well, I learned some new trails that I will likely do again. Once I get my new tires on I'll shred it up.

I posted em up here:

If you have any to add, you can post then there.