yea close it and make more of our law abiding citizens into criminals by some stupid legislation. I'll go ride up and down the road on principle alone, they will need trucks, bikes,quads , manpower helos and lassos to stop me...unless they want a gunfight....

goverment-turning law abiding citizens into revolutionaries since the dawn of time. Thats my rant for the day. you can redact this if its too forceful for the mice ears out there.

had a rangerette out there one time tell me that my red sticker bike could burn down "her" forest. "I'm not going to let you burn down MY forest with that red sticker bike" she said. you get the mindset.

had a rangerette out there one time tell me that my red sticker bike could burn down "her" forest. "I'm not going to let you burn down MY forest with that red sticker bike" she said. you get the mindset.

I think I know her...she started writing me a ticket for adventure pass...I said "it's right there on the dash"..."it's supposed to hang from the rear-view mirror"

is there any data since data was taken that a motorcycle or any vehicle ever even started a forest fire from its exhaust emissions. spark arrestor? that came from friggan steam railroad engines that belched fire and cinders from their boilers. Lets add that in the potential....the 2 stroke has less chance than a 4 stroke to ever start a heat realted fire from contact or from carbon chip flying out of the exhaust.....ok no matter the folks on the hill all ready have their data just like that data that said by 2013 coronado would be under water according to all those .....ideas about environmental safety....

Wonder if those guys who have the claim and use jeeps to get there, support groups like CORVA.

Turko I bet has no clue we've been fighting this type of stuff for years ! I think we need to call Turko to enlighten him !

Sounds Like Michelle a small blonde ball O fire

Sounds Like Michelle a small blonde ball O fire

I don't think it is Michelle. She was usually pretty civil and even friendly to me and the groups that I rode with, although she could get grumpy from time to time. But I think she moved on up to a desk job somewhere.