KTMrad

THE 2014 Desert Dash VOLUNTEER THREAD

hey. volunteer to sweep again. Sat and/or Sun.

And your normal Friday night Offering, right? :drinks:

I can help out on sweeping . Are we having a swwep meeting before the event ?

I can help with sweeping in the AM runs - my bikey (525) no have good lights and my night vision is not what it used to be.

hey. volunteer to sweep again. Sat and/or Sun.

And your normal Friday night Offering, right? :drinks:/>

Hi, Tracy - guess I can't show my face without a keg or two now, eh?

Any suggestion in particular?

I can help with sweeping in the AM runs - my bikey (525) no have good lights and my night vision is not what it used to be.

Arrnie I am in the same boat with my lites.

Hi, Tracy - guess I can't show my face without a keg or two now, eh?

Any suggestion in particular?

Surprise us! Something dark and yummy is always my prefrence!

I think my nurse duties will be done in plenty of time to make the Dash. So I'm available to sweep either day or both with Kug.

CiD

John A. and myself (Landcrab) can do sweep either Saturday or Sunday. Hope it rains before the ride. Last year was perrrrfect. Never done sweep before but we can handle ourselves in a 2 person team I'm sure.

I'm available that weekend if you still need volunteers. I can do whatever is needed. I've got a 4x4 truck, I can ride sweep( I have radios in both and a ham license if communications are needed). If you've got enough bodies I'll just sign up and ride!

Kirk.

I am planning on riding sweep on Sunday w/ DSTSS and Fenix. If I'm not mistaken, I'll be filling in for Danrider who can't make it.

Kody....that is fine. I need your T-shirt sizes and dstss and fenix f u haven't responded in the other thread.

I am planning on riding sweep on Sunday w/ DSTSS and Fenix. If I'm not mistaken, I'll be filling in for Danrider who can't make it.

Kody....that is fine. I need your T-shirt sizes and dstss and fenix f u haven't responded in the other thread.

Dave said he has posted their sizes (not sure which thread) but I'm XL

Anybody have room on a campsite for a tent? I don't want to take a whole spot, and i'll only be there Friday night, and Saturday-packing up after dinner Saturday

Last year I stayed at the Palatial Schwinn Inn, but the panniers on the Connie look snug for the two of us

Anybody have room on a campsite for a tent? I don't want to take a whole spot, and i'll only be there Friday night, and Saturday-packing up after dinner Saturday

Last year I stayed at the Palatial Schwinn Inn, but the panniers on the Connie look snug for the two of us

We'll be there Friday about 6 or 7, if we get a spot you can set up a tent near the tntmo mobile mansion.

I got a place with Covered in Nylon and kkug

Covered is going to be in nylons ? :o

I got a place with Covered in Nylon and kkug

Covered is going to be in nylons ? :o/>

It was a tent reference...I have a don't ask, don't tell policy regarding what happens in an RV

But if one of you guys starts parading around in nylons, I'm sleeping under my truck...I think i'll bring a tent, just in case

Great! Thanks for that visual!:bad:

Randy,

Have you posted a final volunteer list yet? Not sure if I missed it somewhere. We were just looking to see if you needed us to sweep part of Saturday as well as Sunday. I see a few more people looking to sweep on the volunteer thread.

Thanks.

I just wanted to say thank you again to Tommy at http://www.catalinaop.com/ for donating White Sea-Bass for the volunteer dinner.

Thanks Tommy!! :thumbsup_anim: Wish you could come out and enjoy the ride.

Hey Randy,

Still looking for someone to ride sweep? I can partake on the husky. Not the greatest lights for night, but im adventurous.

It's kinda late to volunteer, and we do have enough volunteers....I appreciate the offer though !