Is anyone else having trouble staying logged-in. I have to log in every time I visit the site.

No problem staying logged in, but I still can't post pictures directly on the site from my computer even if they are the proper size or even smaller.

CiD

Kug....not sure...IPB help and Cameron were trying to recover the lost posts.

Joliet....staying logged in usually has to do with your settings....not the forum

CiD...I'll check photo attachment settings this week.

Just mentioning, not complaining....

The iPad issues were resolved for a short time, but have returned. Recapping: links require multiple clicks to activate, clicking "reply" to add a post causes the app (safari or the ip app) to crash. I have to log out, then log back in to create a post.

Yes, I realize some might believe any barrier to my posting is an advantage.

Has anybody had problems with email notifications? I no longer receive email notifications when there is a response to a thread I am subscribed or PM's.

I have gone into my settings and nothing looks out of wack...also have tried to send myself a copy of a pm sent via email.

Still no luck!

OK, thanks for the heads up. My email notifications never worked really well, but I guess some of you had it working.

I will let Cameron know. Also about no attachments being allowed, that is just one setting easily changed.

I had dinner with Cameron 2 weeks ago and we discussed the website in detail. After the new year, he will be working on the issues mentioned above, and also upgrading the forum software versions, but he has to do that in a couple of steps, not all at once.

Please give us a few weeks to work on these issues, they will be working on resolving them one by one.

Thanks for your patience !

• baby meme.jpg
    Upload Skipped (Error500)

OK, thanks for the heads up. My email notifications never worked really well, but I guess some of you had it working.

I will let Cameron know. Also about no attachments being allowed, that is just one setting easily changed.

I had dinner with Cameron 2 weeks ago and we discussed the website in detail. After the new year, he will be working on the issues mentioned above, and also upgrading the forum software versions, but he has to do that in a couple of steps, not all at once.

Please give us a few weeks to work on these issues, they will be working on resolving them one by one.

Any news on this?

Site is looking good and functioning well. Even seems to work well on my Android. Bravo!

WOW my profile picture even come back after being lost for a few years. :good:

And now I messed with it and it went by by

Has anybody had problems with email notifications? I no longer receive email notifications when there is a response to a thread I am subscribed or PM's.

I have gone into my settings and nothing looks out of wack...also have tried to send myself a copy of a pm sent via email.

Still no luck!

I haven't been getting E-mail notifications for some time now. <_<

Oh yeah, clean new look now to the forum. :thumbsup_anim:

I have noticed that if you are logged in and in the forum's the site will log you out if go to the home page.

Thank you Cameron

Looks good! However, I noticed when you go back into a thread you have already read and/or posted in, it takes you to the first post, versus the last post that you read previously. That was a function I really liked and hope you can bring back???

Everyone....it may take a few days to work some of the bugs out....please be patient.

Everyone....it may take a few days to work some of the bugs out....please be patient.

We are, and thanks again.

Please post any issues you see with the NEW forum upgrade in the NEW TOPIC, pinned in this section...."Issues with SDAR Site Upgrade?"

Thanks.

WOW my profile picture even come back after being lost for a few years. :good:

And now I messed with it and it went by by

And this is a bad thing?