unclecameron

*** scheduled maintenance tonight ***

Over the next 2 hours you may experience temporary oddities while we migrate this site to a much newer server. Or you may not. Either way, the site has the potential to act oddly in the interim, so don't post anything for a couple hours. Will update once the migration is complete...

so the migration is going slower than planned, which means I'll probably re-schedule the remaining parts for tomorrow during the workday, when most folks are, um, working, and now forum-ing :)

Forum seems to be busiest when people are "supposed" to be working...

(it's my day off...I get a pass)

so the migration is going slower than planned, which means I'll probably re-schedule the remaining parts for tomorrow during the workday, when most folks are, um, working, and now forum-ing :)/>

Thanks Cameron!

okay, trying this again today in the next couple hours. When I do the final transfer, I'll actually disable the old server website temporarily after I bring the new one up, in case anyone is still logged in and trying to post, this way we won't have orphan posts.

Okay that sucked :(

I got it moved over, but because php is sooo much newer on the new site, it didn't like it (since php has been significantly rewritten relatively recently). Anyway, once it was moved I got it ALMOST working, but then it puked, so here we are still back on the old server until I can debug the situation...stay tuned.

Okay that sucked sad.gif

I got it moved over, but because php is sooo much newer on the new site, it didn't like it (since php has been significantly rewritten relatively recently). Anyway, once it was moved I got it ALMOST working, but then it puked, so here we are still back on the old server until I can debug the situation...stay tuned.

Thank you for your hard work, Cam.