Here's the standard Trail Tech X2 installed on my DRZ kicker. I upgraded the high beam bulb to a 55 watt Sylvania halogen before I installed it. Great light for the price. I'm comfortable on the street with it at highway speeds and can see around corners pretty well the high beam spread. It's dim enough not to bother oncoming traffic. I doubt I would have liked it much with the 35w high beam bulb given the dim glow the low beam puts off. I still want to get another lighting system for off road only, though. A helmet light is probably what I need to look at for those times when I need to see where I'm looking and not where the bike is pointed. This should be adequate for easier stuff under 40mph though. From the front: Cleaned up the dash. Red light is a power switch I spliced into the harness with the battery. Low beam. Camera obviously doesn't quite pick up the actual light output. Gives a good idea of beam spread though. Very broad and not much distance projection. High beam from same position. Again, camera doesn't pick up all the light. Big difference from low beam. Those lights in the distance is a neighbor's house about 220 yards away. The high beam is bright enough to light it up in person (some of my neighbors don't like me very much). High beam from different spot. Trash can on right side of road is about 100 yards away. It is clearly lit up to the naked eye. The sides are lit up well enough to see too. The camera just doesn't capture it.