Kody Johnson

Anyone in Yuma? Let's Ride!

I know this isn't Local, but as a recent SD local hopefully I can get away with it. Looking for anyone who wants to ride In Yuma. I've heard Picacho .... Anywhere for me, Yuma looks pretty dead as far as the dual sport scene goes, so hopefully my SDAR brethren can show me the light! I'm ready to ride at the drop of a hat!

Danrider is a San Diegan but is sort of an honorary Yuman. PM sent. Always looking for local riders.

Post up some Yuma rides, maybe a week or two in advance, and maybe you'll get some interest from some of us to do a road trip.

Post up some Yuma rides, maybe a week or two in advance, and maybe you'll get some interest from some of us to do a road trip.

Absolutely...when it's nice and cool

I have a house down there in the foothills. Ive done plenty of exploring and know some good rides. I plan a ride usually once or twice a year. Next time I will post it or PM you. Look up Cibolla, Red cloud mine, Castle dome.

I have a house down there in the foothills. Ive done plenty of exploring and know some good rides. I plan a ride usually once or twice a year. Next time I will post it or PM you. Look up Cibolla, Red cloud mine, Castle dome.

Sounds good. Thanks for the info!

I do want to ride sometime; last planned ride was cancelled when it was about 90 degrees.... at Midnight :ph34r:

But let's do it when we get to highs around 80

Thanks everyone. I've got some leads and found a local rider or two. Exactly what I was looking for. Good to know SDAR's reach extends so far!

I do want to ride sometime; last planned ride was cancelled when it was about 90 degrees.... at Midnight :ph34r:/>

But let's do it when we get to highs around 80

Sounds good and I'm not against traveling!

Might be able to do a ride next weekend to shake out the cobwebs. Got to change my tubes this weekend and do some bike prep. I'll let you know if next weekend is going to work out