Sign in to follow this  
Guest Roberto Alvarez

a wrong turn

Guest Roberto Alvarez

Hi, i just want share the track info if you planin to ride in the laguna salada areathe first is the pemex lopez mateos, is a relaxing ride start on the pemex plant( 2 miles from signal mountain ) i dont have large experience in upload files so, pleasesee in yahoo groups micmecmexicali , on files, i recomend the gps tracmaker, is free for download fom the site , use google to find it, and open the north america map and download the traks is perfect for the area were we ridemy nex trip is to the abandoned hunting mansion ( with pool and many rooms ) 1 hour from the el canon de guadalupe starting on ejido lopez mateos, thanksi just need buy the front tire for the desert dash sign up, thanks

Guest Guest

Thanks for the information.That Pemex at the North end of Laguna Saladahas an old Panga near it, right?Cheers! :blink:

Guest roberto

The big pemex storage and pump center is at the north east, back of the electric powerplantnext were the tires dump was, there are some pangas on the area, if is a reference point please tell me were is to mark it and add to the mapthanks

Guest Guest

The big pemex storage and pump center is at the north east, back of the electric powerplantnext were the tires dump was, there are some pangas on the area, if is a reference point please tell me were is to mark it and add to the mapthanks

Roberto,Here is the turn off from Highway 2 towards Canon Guadalupe.This is from my GPS.32 34' 34.19" N115 44' 40.47" WThis is where the Pemex is with the panga on the South side ofHighway 2.Cheers!