from the youtube page:

"Baja Social Club is the authentic human story of a band of pioneering and passionate risk-takers that four decades ago created the original extreme sport while unveiling a very special land for the rest of the world to enjoy. They are the last of their breed, but still young at heart.

Today's General Tire NORRA Mexican 1000 vintage off-road rally serves a backdrop for the inspirational tale of how these men come together, perhaps for the last time, to rediscover themselves on a 1,200-mile journey to their collective soul. This primitive, hostile and beautiful strip of dreams that was once their most daunting adversary has now become their spiritual home. The pioneers are joined by a group of youthful new adventurers seeking to follow their footprints including racers Jim Riley, Rick Johnson and Boyd Jaynes.

Almost three years in the making and supported by General Tire, Oakley and the National Off Road Racing Association (NORRA), Baja Social Club stars motorcycle legend Malcolm Smith, off-road legend Walker Evans, dune buggy inventor Bruce Meyers and inaugural NORRA Mexican 1000 winner Vic Wilson. The 60-minute documentary film is being directed by James Masters and was created by Executive Producer Marty Fiolka."

Look's cool, I stumbled across the start area of this when I first moved to El Centro in 1969. I have a couple of pics from the start of a model T Ford and a Triumph side hack . They raced what they had back then.

bump for the trailer vid

still no updates if the actual movie release will ever happen