tntmo

Anyone know of a good plumbing supply store?

Our toilet started not flushing with much pressure. It's a Sloan Flushmate, the kind that looks like it has a bomb under the tank. It uses air pressure along with water to use less water and still take care of business.

None of the big stores carry parts for these models, just the old flapper valve style. Do any of the helpful SDAR members know of a good plumbing supply store that has a wide variety of parts? I called a few over the weekend but most were closed or didn't have the parts. I can order online, but would prefer to get the part today.

Thanks!

Our toilet started not flushing with much pressure. It's a Sloan Flushmate, the kind that looks like it has a bomb under the tank. It uses air pressure along with water to use less water and still take care of business.

None of the big stores carry parts for these models, just the old flapper valve style. Do any of the helpful SDAR members know of a good plumbing supply store that has a wide variety of parts? I called a few over the weekend but most were closed or didn't have the parts. I can order online, but would prefer to get the part today.

Thanks!

There's a big new Standard plumbing supply store in the Midway district down where there was a boat store- near Rosecrans and Hancock. I've not yet been there, but looks promising.

I use A.O. Reed when I'm working down in San Diego, they're in Kearny Mesa

I found a decent place in La Mesa that carries the parts, Earl W Fite & Sons Plumbing. I'll be sure to keep their number in case I need it again.