This is the latest craigslist score. Its a in almost new condition 2006 Scorpa 250 2T green sticker trials bike. It has a YZ250 motor with a huge flywheel and 26mm carb. Pretty cool bike. Unfortunately its going to my buddy in the bay area and I don't get to keep it. He found it on san diego craigslist and I went over and picked it up for him.

9355575246_5e8c0ebb2d_b.jpg

I saw that one on there the other day. Would love to ride one at least once.

I was eyeballing that thing as well. Been flirting with picking one up since I did the class at Motoventures in April.

The thing runs awesome. Id really like to keep it but josh would probably not be friends with me anymore.... Super fun.

Well I am super excited, going to head down to SD this weekend for bike pickup and some riding of the sweet technical Corral singletrack and jeep track!

Well I am super excited, going to head down to SD this weekend for bike pickup and some riding of the sweet technical Corral singletrack and jeep track!

Hey josh how you doing :bye:

Hey josh how you doing :bye:/>

Doing well, up in the Bay Area now after the transition from school to work. Riding opportunities in the immediate area are a little less diverse but still decent, but at around 3 or so hours away you can get into some really nice singletrack. Oh, and really good mountain biking, even in the heat of the summer it stays fairly cool in the Redwood forests.