Hello all, some of us are heading up to Utah and Colorado again this year and I just wanted to invite everyone as it is the best riding you could every ask for. We will be attending the "Flying Monkey rally" in Utah July 18-20 and then I will be taking the family down to Colorado. We are staying at the Ridge Way State park in Ouray Co. for five days and riding some of the most scenic areas. If you have never been than seriously consider it, beautiful scenery and trails for every skill level. If anyone is interested in getting together there for some riding let me know as I will be looking for a riding buddy. Just do what I do, load your wife, 4 yr old daughter, mother in law and dog in the truck and head out Chevy Chase style across the West. Cheers

post-2007-076794400 1372893693_thumb.jpg

Well, can't make colorado this year, but can ditto that it is INCREDIBLE riding....as is the zion area ...looking forward to Flying Monkey Adventure Rally though.....

If you can't make Colorado, at least make Utah poriton.....

This is a Great Event, cheap (camping $ 10/nt), great riding for small OR big bikes....scenic......we camp at 6000 feet+ so it really hasn't been hot the last 2 years at least...

On the Dog.....You don't know Mollie.....She's awesome! and a Great hiking partner too...

ZION OVERLOOK: 3 MILE HIKE FROM ZION PONDEROSA.

P1000374.jpg

P1000359.jpg