HVYWT

Adventure Riders Denver

Trying to find some thing like SDAR but in Denver area.

Any one know of any?

Thanks

Start with advrider.com. They have a rocky mountain section, and thumpertalk.com has some stuff too

Start with advrider.com. They have a rocky mountain section, and thumpertalk.com has some stuff too

I was able to find a guy in the town I was looking for from that section. :good:

So I hope he can hook me up.

Maybe in a year or so I'll have some good rides for any one that comes that way.

I was able to find a guy in the town I was looking for from that section. good.gif

So I hope he can hook me up.

Maybe in a year or so I'll have some good rides for any one that comes that way.

You can go but the SE stays in CA mad.gif

You can go but the SE stays in CA mad.gif

Feeling the love :heh:

I'll be right behind you. Leaving in may of next year, just a little south and west of Denver.

Wow...i'm starting to look at my next life and Colorado sounds interesting. Don't know if I could stand the cold..

I'll be right behind you. Leaving in may of next year, just a little south and west of Denver.

Looking to be about the end of October for us.

Headed to Golden little north and west of Denver.

Congrats HVYWT, didn't realize you were moving. CO should have plenty of awesome opportunities for you. I hope to live there at some point in my life.

Congrats HVYWT, didn't realize you were moving. CO should have plenty of awesome opportunities for you. I hope to live there at some point in my life.

Thanks. Hope in a year or so, to able house visitors, for to me local rides.....

Looking to be about the end of October for us.

Headed to Golden little north and west of Denver.

Just spent a bunch of time in golden three weeks ago. It's quite a mess now it was hit hard from the flooding. We left three days before all the rains hit.