Sign in to follow this  
Crawdaddy

City Navigator "NT" 2008 "Update" for sale

I purchased City Select Version 6 (2004) software when I bought my Garmin V back in 2005. I decided to update the 2004 mapping software for use with my 60CSx (btw, Garmin only allows you to use software with "one" serial number now instead of "two" as was their previous policy.....but that's a whole another issue :blink: )........

Anyway, I screwed up and bought the City Navigator "UPDATE" for North America "NT" thinking it would bring my 2004 City Select map up to 2008......wrong :D .......it won't work with my 60CSx since the underlying software currently in the 60CSx is City Select not City Navigator and not the "NT" City Navigator :D ........whoops.......the City Navigator NT "upgrade" will only "upgrade" a previous version of City Navigator NT, it will not upgrade city select B) .........

The only way to get the 2008 City Navigator NT on my 60CSX was to buy a complete new version......So, I had to re-order a "new" NT version as opposed to upgrading my City Select (since I'm not using it on the Garmin V and that's my default GPS) and now I'm also saddled with the new/unused 2008 upgrade disk (can't return it since it's opened even though the product/user code hasn't been registered).........

I dropped ~$70 on this upgrade disk......but it's of no use to me now......I'll flip it to anyone who can use it for $35 so he/she can bring their City Navigator NT software up to 2008......any takers?