Happy Birthday Roger

Happy Brthday Roger :thumbsup_anim:/> :dance2:/> :friends:/> :drinks:/>

party.gif

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday dear Roger,,,

Happy Birthday to You

drinks.gif

Listen, Bags- my singing contract here is pretty clear and exclusive. You may state your wishes, but if any singing is going on, it's got to be me.

contract_read_fine_print_xlarge1.gif

Thanks Guys and Gal. I drove into Oceanside on my birthday. I'm staying with my daughter for a couple weeks will I take care of some things. I would go for a ride this weekend but the only bike I have here is my Harley. I went by GP cycle today and talked with Paul. I think I like the Husky TR650. It isn't a race bike but then I'm not a racer. I've heard good things about the 650 rotax engine.

Thanks Guys and Gal. I drove into Oceanside on my birthday. I'm staying with my daughter for a couple weeks will I take care of some things. I would go for a ride this weekend but the only bike I have here is my Harley. I went by GP cycle today and talked with Paul. I think I like the Husky TR650. It isn't a race bike but then I'm not a racer. I've heard good things about the 650 rotax engine.

You be able to get a smoking deal, that bike looks really good.

You need a Birthday Bike.........

You be able to get a smoking deal, that bike looks really good.

You need a Birthday Bike.........

No I need my head examined. To many bikes I can't ride right now.