ruggle

Sunday 2/17, Corral or Lark/McCain

Looking to ride either Corral or Lark Sunday morning. I can be at either by 9am. I guess I'm maybe a high-ish beginner/low-ish intermediate rider. I'm not familiar with either place, just looking to explore around for a few hours.

Russell

Looking to ride either Corral or Lark Sunday morning. I can be at either by 9am. I guess I'm maybe a high-ish beginner/low-ish intermediate rider. I'm not familiar with either place, just looking to explore around for a few hours.

Russell

I will be at Corral... probably a little bit earlier

black DRZ, clear tank, Superman logo on the front...

I can be at 4 corners around 9 and show you around.

IMG-20121209-01014.jpg

Anybody else? All the fun trails, none of the hardcore ones... Unless the whole group wants to step it up

1,2,4,6, spur... Maybe 8 and 9... Maybe 5... Some of 11

Anybody else?

You know it

---

update: stripped one of my valve cover bolt last night dong the latest EM mod (advanced the exhaust cam 1 tooth) so depending on how long it's going to take to heli-coil the sucker (I don't have the m6 kit handy) I might be late/missing.

Edited by kato

Anybody else?

You know it

---

update: stripped one of my valve cover bolt last night dong the latest EM mod (advanced the exhaust cam 1 tooth) so depending on how long it's going to take to heli-coil the sucker (I don't have the m6 kit handy) I might be late/missing.

Sorry just saw this... I have the 6x1 HeliCoil kit. Live in Santee if you wanna come get it and giv'er tonight before the ride.

Maybe you've sorted it already....

Lurking, might be able to make it. Never been to that area for the meet up, please explain where it is exactly.

Thanks!

stripped one of my valve cover bolt last night dong the latest EM mod (advanced the exhaust cam 1 tooth) so depending on how long it's going to take to heli-coil the sucker (I don't have the m6 kit handy) I might be late/missing.

Sorry just saw this... I have the 6x1 HeliCoil kit. Live in Santee if you wanna come get it and giv'er tonight before the ride.

Maybe you've sorted it already....

Vic, thumbs up. helicoil did the trick the old klr valve cover is snug again, see you all in the AM

Planning on it but a pending sale of the quad might sideline me. Bike is loaded, gear in truck, ready to go.......

Capt is OUT.. posted in another thread. Got up early, had stuff all organized. Read more posts of near head on's, narrow trails and then I'm thinking "holiday weekend with idiots left and right" and somehow kept hearing Eastwood in my ear "feeling lucky Punk?" Simple answer, not at 51 with three kids and a woman depending on my income and my recent propensity for CRASHES!

Wasn't looking forward to 85 miles of slab each way (need to be lucky there too) to get there either.

Long story short (I know, too late!) I decided to bag this ride for today. I'd love to get out there on a quiet, less crowded, mid-week ride sometime.

Hope you all have a fun and most of all, SAFE day out there. I look forward to the awesome ride reports and pictures that'll make me wish I'd had've gone!

See you out there!

Capt is OUT.. posted in another thread. Got up early, had stuff all organized. Read more posts of near head on's, narrow trails and then I'm thinking "holiday weekend with idiots left and right" and somehow kept hearing Eastwood in my ear "feeling lucky Punk?" Simple answer, not at 51 with three kids and a woman depending on my income and my recent propensity for CRASHES!

Wasn't looking forward to 85 miles of slab each way (need to be lucky there too) to get there either.

Long story short (I know, too late!) I decided to bag this ride for today. I'd love to get out there on a quiet, less crowded, mid-week ride sometime.

Hope you all have a fun and most of all, SAFE day out there. I look forward to the awesome ride reports and pictures that'll make me wish I'd had've gone!

See you out there!

See, I can't even post to the correct thread! I ain't right lately.......

Thanks to TropheyHunter for catching my blunder. Be safe guys and gals. :coolio:

We ended up with 8, ranging from blyth on the 230 to kato on his klr.

Somebody else feel free to start a ride report in the appropriate forum