KTMrad

Sunday the Dez near Ocotillo

I'm planning on going out (trucking the 950....yeah, I know...trucking !) to Ocotillo area on Sunday morning to explore some new routes, go from Superstition area to Seely gas stop for the Desert Dash, then back from Seely to Ocotillo on some new routes. Also, explore new routes on BLM trails back to S2.

Let me know if you're interested. I have a spot in the truck for another bike/rider open.

Must be capable of sand riding and exploring...and having fun.

I'm planning on going out (trucking the 950....yeah, I know...trucking !) to Ocotillo area on Sunday morning to explore some new routes, go from Superstition area to Seely gas stop for the Desert Dash, then back from Seely to Ocotillo on some new routes. Also, explore new routes on BLM trails back to S2.

Let me know if you're interested. I have a spot in the truck for another bike/rider open.

Must be capable of sand riding and exploring...and having fun.

yeah, what's the timeline. I'm itching for a ride. Sunday could work.

OK, here's the deal....sorry I could not post sooner, but my laptop is down and I can't access the internet. Tried my cell phone which is slow, then tried a friend's I-phone and it was also a pain in the ass and I didn't have patience for posting with a damn cell phone.

Chief Gunner is BACK ! Funny, I was driving back from Klan-tee after having a new front tire put on at my friend RWynant's house. As I'm driving on the 125 a vehicle pulls up next to me and honks the horn....I look over, and it's Aaron (Chief Gunner) and he points at the back of his truck...he's got his new ride on the Joe Hauler....he picked up a KTM 530 (he hasn't ridden in a year)....I yelled to him that I'm going riding Sunday...he called me later, and I'm picking him up around 8am

So, we plan on being out just east of the Plaster City Plant on Evan Hewes about 9:30. I'll park my white F150 on the north side of Evan Hewes just east of the dirt road that runs along the railroad tracks at the plant (the tracks that head north towards Fish Creek).

So, if you're interested, please show up by 9:30am....if we're a few minutes late, we'll be there and please wait.

Please, no newbies since it may be a fast paced ride and we will be exploring some routes and there will be sand involved. We should have plenty of time to ride and explore to get back to the trucks by 5pm as it gets dark.

950??

John, what you ride is up to you. My first post says I'm bringing the 950....bring your 950, we haven't ridden together on the big bikes yet !

I'm signing off the internet and since my laptop is down, I won't be back on SDAR here tonight....so here is my number if anyone wants to call me....

six+1%n^ine 8 *one-e&ight 8-seven$4 #six

Sorry I missed this again. I can help out help out this comin week if needed!!