Have miles of GoPro and don't know how to post pics or video from it. Can anyone clue me in. Also have lots video of my handle bars and sky if you what I mean.

Copy it to Photobucket, then insert a link

Edit and try to keep it no longer then 10 min. In less its really good stuff over 10 is too long IMO.

I'd suggest less than 5 mins. Take only the good parts.

Just had this issue with a clients who's all fired up to use a GoPro on his aircraft- it's pretty easy to record, but what a colossal time-suck to edit the footage into anything reasonable.

I agree with Paul. My preference is one to two well matched songs. In reality 4-6 minutes is typically more than enough to capture the good stuff.

Search "GoPro Tips and Tricks" if this link doesn't work (I'm on mobile, not sure if it will hyperlink)

If you have gmail, you can easily upload videos to youtube and post them here. When it comes to good footage, action is great and variety is key. Have fun, ride on a sunny day and edit on a rainy one!

Thanks for the input/clues. I guess the biggest problem is the editing and I like the rain.

Join Youtube. That's where I post all of my trail videos. I don't have a clue about editing them or making them clever, or have music or whatever. :rolleyes:

Join Youtube. That's where I post all of my trail videos. I don't have a clue about editing them or making them clever, or have music or whatever. :rolleyes:/>

link to your channel?

Editing is a lot of work. I recently got a 3TB external to help with storage. The files are so big.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hodnettjj/videos?flow=grid&view=0

This is a link to my channel. 2 of the videos won't play on mobile devices or iPads due to the music.

I'd suggest less than 5 mins.

Kathy bought me a Go-Pro for Christmas a year or two ago......I've only used it a few times because I'm too lazy to learn how edit the raw footage (thanks for the tips and tricks link Goofy Footer)

I agree with Paul.......less than 5 minutes (if there's music).....less than 2 minutes (if stand alone)

I'd suggest less than 5 mins. Take only the good parts.

If you ride with Paul it would only take a minute to capture that awesomeness

If you ride with Paul it would only take a minute to capture that awesomeness

Word, my friend!

Bonus if you capture audio.