Tree

Start the New Year in Baja?

Anyone want to do a quick trip down South? Mikes Sky Ranch Jan 5-6th. The compadre trail riders have opted for just a weekend trip to start the year.:coolio:/>/>/>/>

Started a new job in July and haven't accrued much vacation time.......otherwise I'd be "in".......perhaps a future 3 day (Friday-Sun) trip?......I get every other Friday "off"

Started a new job in July and haven't accrued much vacation time.......otherwise I'd be "in".......perhaps a future 3 day (Friday-Sun) trip?......I get every other Friday "off"

Just let me know what works for you. I need a few weeks advance notice to smooth it out with the wife and put in for vacation. Usually early in the month is best. 3 days is good for mikes-san felipe or erendira-mikes. to go any farther south like san quitin or gonzaga bay usually four days. I'd like to do a trip for the New Year but it doesn't have to be the 2nd through the 6th. It can be shorter but that's what i have open.

Looks like the group can only do a weekend to start the year so we are doing a quick Saturday to Mikes and back on Sunday trip. so if anyone wants to join let me know. It's planned to be 95% dirt.

Tree, can I do the route on my 950 ?

Anybody else I'd say no but I feel pretty confident you could.

Looking at the possibility of leaving Friday morning to San Felipe then Saturday night at Mikes.

I am very interested but this may conflict with a work trip. If I am in I am bringing another fast guy with me.

I am very interested but this may conflict with a work trip. If I am in I am bringing another fast guy with me.

Another?

1355289058[/url]' post='139460']
1355288575[/url]' post='139459']

Another?

Lol

Anyone want to do a quick trip down South?

Interested

Just had these dates open up ..........

This is a financially unfortunate window allowing me time to play.......

Bike needs a little love prior, should be able to commit in the next week....

post-14289-078641300 1355326374_thumb.pn

Looks like we're headed to Bullhead for New Year's weekend so I'm out......but rest assured I'll be riding :coolio:

I may be able to swing this, depending on a few things. *subscribed*

Guest Crusty

Looking at the possibility of leaving Friday morning to San Felipe then Saturday night at Mikes.

My bikes are ready.

have 2 keep an eye on this one.

Craig.coolio.gif

The dates would be thre 4th through the 6th, if it is San Felipe first on Friday then Mikes on Saturday. We are still weighing the options. It could end up as two groups with one leaving friday for San Felipe then meeting up with the second group on Saturday at Mikes. I just need to know who is in for one or the other.

Tree....judging by the route changes I'm going to have to make for the Desert Dash this year, I doubt I'll be able to make this ride :angry2:

Anyone want to do a quick trip down South?

My 530 is in the shop getting a little Baja love...

creeping up to the high 90% range for this ride

The dates would be thre 4th through the 6th, if it is San Felipe first on Friday then Mikes on Saturday.

We'll be coming back from Bullhead on the 1st.....I have to work the 2nd & 3rd......but the 4th is an "off" Friday for me......I'll see what strings I can pull to head down with "Rigga'" on his 530....

My 525 motor is up in Washington at Dave Hopkins for a complete top end rebuild. I was hoping to get it back in time for a Mexico ride with Tracy but it doesn't look like it will be here before that ride. If I have it back and together in time I'll be in for this ride.

CiD

I've used Dave and am super pleased with quality, price and how fast the turn around was.

OK pretty sure we will have two groups going down. I'll be leading the group going down Friday to San felipe. My buddies Javi, Tim and Mike will be going with the group doing the Mikes sky rancho route only on Saturday. The Saturday group will have a chease Jeep with them. My group will need to carry everthing you need on your Bike/Back. for the weekend.

Friday group-

Myself (Tree)

Robert

FireMatt

Riggerdan??

Saturday Group

Tim

Javi

Mike

Scott and ??? (bronco)

Chris??