Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hammerin Hammon

1-28-07 more technical fast pace North Co.8 am.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

See Stifanos pree ride pics all that and hopfully some even harder stuff. 2 KTMs so far. JON my neighbor (tenative) My customer. and anybody else who likes challenging steep rocky rutted trails. B)

See Stifanos pree ride pics all that and hopfully some even harder stuff. 2 KTMs so far. JON my neighbor (tenative) My customer. and anybody else who likes challenging steep rocky rutted trails. B)

I assume you mean July 28th...

ever go out on Sunday? I work Saturdays, and have gigs most Saturday nights...

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I assume you mean July 28th...

ever go out on Sunday? I work Saturdays, and have gigs most Saturday nights...

7-28-07 OOPS I can ride with you On Any Sunday!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Jon stopped by and told me he is out. He is going to Big Bear to do the night ride and didnt think it was a good idea to do both rides in one day.

Rocks, ruts, steep hills sounds like a good way to spend saturday..

Is this all dirt or some street ? The reason I ask is my lights are not working.. Where is the ride going to start at ? What time is it going to end ?

Thanks...

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Is this all dirt or some street ? The reason I ask is my lights are not working.. Where is the ride going to start at ? What time is it going to end ?

Thanks...I start in Carlsbad, but the dirt starts in San Marcos (See Ride write ups photos and stories, Stefanos pree ride pictures) We can meet anywhere in between. San Marcos Home Depot is a good meeting spot.The ride isnt very long but lots of fun. B) Read write ups from other riders posted.

Thanks...I start in Carlsbad, but the dirt starts in San Marcos (See Ride write ups photos and stories, Stefanos pree ride pictures) We can meet anywhere in between. San Marcos Home Depot is a good meeting spot.The ride isnt very long but lots of fun. B) Read write ups from other riders posted.

Interested…. But I can’t find the write up. Can you copy and paste a link?

Guest Hammerin Hammon
Looks like nobody likes good rides B) I may just surf. B)

I am going to ride even if by myself. I will be at the San Marcos Home Depot at 7.00 You cant miss my, truck , I gotta test my Stroker 440. I cant wait ,See ya. B)

post-465-1185573417_thumb.jpg

post-465-1185573446_thumb.jpg

post-465-1185573476_thumb.jpg

post-465-1185573505_thumb.jpg

post-465-1185573541_thumb.jpg

Hammer- I think you will enjoy riding with motobro and ste63... they both ride at a good pace, don't take pictures, and are good guys.

I like the look of your 400 (ste63 rides one, too)

have fun... I am still going out Sunday at 8, from Pine Valley if you want to go

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Thanks...

I havnt finished my lights yet either. Thats why I am riding from Home Depot in San Marcos.It wont be a long ride but is fun. 2 hours tops. B)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Interested…. But I can’t find the write up. Can you copy and paste a link?

You might like the MX track its fun and has a couple of double jumps.

I right I got the hall pass from the wife. I'll meet you at the Home Depot in San Marcos at 7:00.

Now, is their just one Home Depot in San Marcos ?? What road is it on ?

I drive a White Tundra.

Jordon (MotoBro) if you can make it give me a call. I'll drive.

Hammon please reply so I know you are still going.

Thanks..

I right I got the hall pass from the wife. I'll meet you at the Home Depot in San Marcos at 7:00.

I drive a White Tundra.

Thanks..

I'll meet you guys at Home Depot 7:00am. Sorry for the late confirmation!!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I drive a White Tundra.

Thanks..I just got home from the bar I had to celebrate my wifes birthday to get the hall pass for tommarow. The Home Depot is just off the San Marcos Blvd. 78 freeway exit I will be there early before 7am. getting ready. I am looking forward to riding with you guys. See you there.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Hammer- I think you will enjoy riding with motobro and ste63... they both ride at a good pace, don't take pictures, and are good guys.

have fun... I am still going out Sunday at 8, from Pine Valley if you want to go

Thanks for posting the link. I am so buissy I gotta keep it Local. Like I said before I will ride with you in North County On Any Sunday.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Thanks Bob, They were realy good to ride with, we had a good ride, nice pace, no waiting,The only bad thing was how hung over I was from drinking at the Cayote Bar. I was a little worried on the way to the ride if I was too plastered to ride, but I couldnt miss my own ride. I found some even harder trails to add to this ride that made it lots of fun.

My new bike feels like a mountain bike compared to my 650 L I still have some work to set it up correctly.

Thanks to Step63 and Motto Bro for blazing those trails with me. see you later Craig. :rolleyes: