Goofy Footer

Check Your Health

Just a reminder to take care of yourselves and to get checked regularly - as in asap if you've been putting it off.

Today I discovered that the fiancee of a girl I who went to high school with recently died of post-operative complications battling his State 4 Colon Cancer. He was only 28 years old, a graduate of UCSD School of Medicine and completing his residency as a Medical Doctor. Everybody has someone they know and love who has been affected by cancer.

I urge you to use tlking6's successful story as motivation to get checked early and to stay healthy. If you check your valves, oil your chain, clean your air filter and change your oil more than you take care of yourself, you owe it to you and those who love you to get checked.

who_logo_print.gif who_print_en.gif

WHO definition of Health

Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.

post-14322-064389900 1350855361_thumb.pn

Good post Tim. Now that the dust has settled its obvious that my postitive results can be attributed to one thing. Early detection.

Point well taken.....I bug my doctor often for whatever screenings are called for....Thanks... and very sad about the young doc too. :(