CalNub

iPhone/android apps?

Is there anyway we can get a functional app through which we can access the forum? I think advrider uses tapatalk and most members seem to enjoy it. I've tried usin the standard ipbulletin app but it's so buggy i can even login.

Is there anyway we can get a functional app through which we can access the forum? I think advrider uses tapatalk and most members seem to enjoy it. I've tried usin the standard ipbulletin app but it's so buggy i can even login.

I use the Mobile version of the forum through my Safari browser. Nice and simple drop down menu, its very easy to follow. No app and it works great. I can do everything on Mobile except upload pics and read Thread Subtitles. I'm on Mobile currently and even went back to edit this post to note that I am on Mobile.

I haven't forked out the $2? for tapatalk to run ADV and their full website is large for the iphone window. I'm sure the app is beneficial there but I've yet to desire one for SDAR.

I use the Mobile version of the forum through my Safari browser. Nice and simple drop down menu, its very easy to follow. No app and it works great.

I haven't forked out the $2? for tapatalk to run ADV and their full website is large for the iphone window.

I typically just use the safari browser as well, but it'd be nice to upload pictures and access other features that are usually offered in a standalone app. I'm using the free ipboard app right now, and though it's faster than safari it has ads that otherwise wouldn't be there and you still can't post pictures.

+1 on the Safari Mobile Version. Just save it to your homescreen. Works way better than that IPB app, which I couldnt get to log in either.

But you can't post pics from Safari!!! Nor can you do so from the IPboard app (at least not the free one). My old droid could do it... but my apple is starting to piss me off...

Another one for mobile browser... If I ad a photo, I upload into my photobucket app, and then copy the IMG code like I would on my computer... Easy peasy.

Another one for mobile browser... If I ad a photo, I upload into my photobucket app, and then copy the IMG code like I would on my computer... Easy peasy.

Seems easy, kinda. Can you do this from an iphone? Maybe it's just my phone... my droid was much more like a handheld computer so there were much fewer limitations. Still... tapatalk would be nice.