ADV Bum

Shooting?

I will be picking up my new (to me) rifle on Mon 17. Looking for some one/people to go shooting with. I would like to shoot, check out its accuracy. I have no plans of yet, but looking to go in the near future. Looking into building/ buying some metal swinging targets, and maybe build/ buy some clay pigeon holders as well. Any interest or input please let me know.

Any interest or input please let me know.

Reactive targets are fun. We trained with them all the time.

I would love to get my M1 BZO'd.... let me know when and if I am in town I will happily join you.

If I'm around I'll try to join you guys too. BLM or formal range?

Where do you want to go? I have a membership at American Shooting Center, but they only have a 25 yard range. There are a few BLM places not too far away that I go to when I want to do some outdoor shooting. The desert will be cool enough soon, also.

I'm in if I can work it out.

My thought for an ideal shooting day would be to have some ez ups for shade, have a quad or utv to haul targets out to distance. I have never been to a private long distance range so I dont know how they work, or what amenities they offer. I would like to shoot both rifle and pistols.

The desert will be cool enough soon, also.

Scoot 'N' Shoot

:coolio:

Since we are talking shooting, Assemblyman Brian Jones is having a shooting event at the Lemon Grove Gun Club on the 22nd for 2nd amendment awareness. Here is the link shooting event

I'm a member at Lakeside sporting club. we have range at the end of jewel valley road between Jacumba and Boulevard. 100 yd. rifle range and built in clay target thrower. I stage out of there for bike riding on dirt roads. (not licensed for roads yet).

Let me know what type you want to shoot and when. I go out there a lot in fall -spring months.

I'm a member at Lakeside sporting club. we have range at the end of jewel valley road between Jacumba and Boulevard. 100 yd. rifle range and built in clay target thrower. I stage out of there for bike riding on dirt roads. (not licensed for roads yet).

Let me know what type you want to shoot and when. I go out there a lot in fall -spring months.

Thanks for the offer and I will take you up on it sometime. I have not had the privilege to shoot M16/ar15 since my USMC days. I would like to sight in my new rifle. I remember qualifying at longer distances than 100 yds. Seems 100 yds with a scope should be easy. I just received a shipment of AR500 targets. Started making some cool stands with multiple targets to be put out at a distance. I may start making targets/stands to sell as I could not find quality at a fair price. It would be nice to get a group so we could pool our targets/ resources.