Sign in to follow this  
ADV Bum

Huge Thanks to SandiegoLand

I need to give a shout out and say Thank You to SandiegoLand (Craig). If you know him, you know he is a great guy and does a lot for the motorcycle clubs. I received an email from him a couple of weeks ago asking if I would like to have his beloved v-strom. I was hoping he won the lottery, but unfortunately he has been having problems with his eye. Both Craig and his wife loved the bike and I know they will miss riding it. I know how much he loved this bike and feel a large responsibility to take good care of it. I will do my best to take care of it and keep its adventures going.

Thanks again Craig!

2011-08-13084252.jpg

First ride was the Lima charity ride.

Craig,

sorry to hear you have to sell the bike.

I was hoping you were making progress and to see you out riding again....... ::sigh::

If circumstances change and you improve, please have you and your wife come on over and pick up any bike I have to ride.

I hope you kept your plate as a reminder of all the good times you had riding it!

89271816_nHMF9-M.jpg

You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Spyder

Glad it went to a good home. It may have a few miles on it, but I can tell you it has been well taken care of. I am wondering what Craig is going to do with all the garage space he must have now.

Bum, what are your plans for the new-to-you bike? Mostly dirt? Mostly street? Local riding? Long distance riding?

Take the kids up and down the coast. Us it to commute when I can. Longer street rides. Just going to ride it!