Spaugh

Hi I'm Leeland Yee

Hi, I'm CA state Senator Leeland Yee of San Francisco(born in China), and I'm pushing to outlaw your legally purchased firearm with the passage of SB249.

Leland%20Yee%20portrait.jpg

My new law will turn thousands of registered, law abiding, CA gun owners into criminals beginning in July of 2013. Anyone who purchased a center fire rifle equipped with a magazine locking device "bullet button" between 2000 and 2013 will be affected. You can forfeit your firearm to the state with no compensation or we will arrest you and confiscate your gun forcefully. The choice is yours!

If you oppose SB249 please email CA Senator Christine Kehoe at Senator.Kehoe@senate.ca.gov and assemblyman Marty Block at assemblymember.Block@assembly.ca.gov

I'm not even going to address how I feel about this, but there's quite a bit of activity over at Calguns, if anyone wants. There's a complete list of numbers, emails, the list of the amendment revisions, current status, etc. I don't know if it's kosher to list a URL here, so I won't. But if you care at all about this, head over to Calguns and join the fight in the 2nd Amendment forum.

Thx for posting this. I haven't kept up on the gun control stuff like I should. Emails against any more control will be sent.

ya i don't keep up with this stuff either. i only caught wind yesterday and was pretty surprised because it would make me a criminal for something purchased and registered legally.

I just heard that this bill is dead for this year as it will not be heard on Thursday. All the efforts by various groups have paid off for a year at least.:coolio:

Couldn't agree more. There should be a way to "un-naturalize" his citizenship, too. Deport him.

Gosh, hypocrisy in our government??!! I am SHOCKED!! I'm glad this piece of trash is headed for the dumpster.