I hope he actually races #88, cuz if not, he has some views I don't agree with. Not that he should agree, but it makes me less caring about his potential injuries.

Not that he should agree, but it makes me less caring about his potential injuries.

Heehee.

Bet it has a loud pipe, too.

I hope he actually races #88, cuz if not, he has some views I don't agree with. Not that he should agree, but it makes me less caring about his potential injuries.

You mean 81?

Nope

HH

Heil Hitler

Sorry for the post reroute.

There have been 5 or more motorcyclists down in the past week or so on the news, another this AM on the 94. Suit up.

Oooooh yeah.. didn't know that one

Threadjack over

Could be worse I guess?

And, no I'm not in the pic nor did I take it.

Oh Yea its Crawdad , Strega and Hobiee Coming back from the last Bar 10

The finest display of NOGATT I have personally witnessed. All he's missing are the flip-flops. I know it's hot out there folks but please ride safe.

NOGATT-004-M.jpg

What is going on ON the bike...What is under the rear fender, is that a speaker on the passenger seat and what is with the chain wrapped around the pipe, another speaker out vent hole hole on fairing?

Good eye Steve. I actually didn't notice all that stuff. I was too hypmotized by the black fuzzy dice hanging from his bar ends and flopping all over the place; the other side had white fuzzy dice.

The finest display of NOGATT I have personally witnessed. All he's missing are the flip-flops. I know it's hot out there folks but please ride safe.

NOGATT-004-M.jpg

What is going on ON the bike...What is under the rear fender, is that a speaker on the passenger seat and what is with the chain wrapped around the pipe, another speaker out vent hole hole on fairing?

Back tire looks low as well.

Maybe it's the weight of the bumpin subwoofer.

Could be worse I guess?

Chris,

Is this your personal screen saver or do you have the poster?

it looks like a turbo on the right side of the gas tank.

He didn't strap his helmet (sans visor) in.

Is that Mt. Woodson in the background?

CRAZY......I'm always amazed to see guys riding without helmets TOO!! (like in arizona and nevada etc...)......I don't care if it's a LAW, or if it's hot.......how bout the law of common sense and self preservation? doesn't seem to prevalent in places where the government doesn't mandate helmets...guess they don't care about their skin....or perhaps they just don't have enough BRAINS to care about ending up with a head injury........ :blink:

CRAZY......I'm always amazed to see guys riding without helmets TOO!! (like in arizona and nevada etc...)......I don't care if it's a LAW, or if it's hot.......how bout the law of common sense and self preservation? doesn't seem to prevalent in places where the government doesn't mandate helmets...guess they don't care about their skin....or perhaps they just don't have enough BRAINS to care about ending up with a head injury........ :blink:

I concur. However, what I can appreciate about the Kentucky Helmet law is that if you are pulled over without a helmet and can provide proof of $1m in liability insurance you can ride away.

Did anyone know that Alaska doe not have a helmet law? Surprised the hell out of me when we rented a bike and were ased if we wanted helmets.

Could be worse I guess?

Taking a swing from right field eh? :rolleyes: ......we'll remember that the next time you ride over a ledge.....

Besides, too tan to be any of us...... :heh:

Could be worse I guess?

Taking a swing from right field eh? :rolleyes: ......we'll remember that the next time you ride over a ledge.....

Besides, too tan to be any of us...... :heh:

And I wouldn't be caught dead on a green or red bike :lol: