alyeska

Been gone awhile!

I have been away for awhile so I thought this would be a good place to let my old friends know I am back. A certain person who kind of runs this show called me today and inspired me to get back into the social part of riding. Between several trips last year and a new hip and back compression fracture, not to mention the loss of both of my parents at the same time (ramona accident last month) I have kinda been in hiding. I find myself being more tolerant now and put a much greater value on life than I did before, I will probably being doing a whole lot less solo rides from now on and not staying on the road as long. I look forward to riding with everyone again, I will finish my physical therapy on the 8th of this month and will head back east on the 29th to visit my dads old stomping grounds and family. I have gone back to honda (where I started) I really dont know if one bike is better than the other I think its about what makes you happy and you are comfortable with. Hope to see you all on the trail, and if anyone ever needs help in anza borrego and I am here I am always willing to help. Tom West

post-14231-050302800 1341280635_thumb.jp

post-14231-058151400 1341280689_thumb.jp

First of all, sorry for your loss, and welcome back.

Hope the healing keeps going, physically and mentally.

The reason I'm posting here, besides the first sentence.... is the sticker you have on the left case. Tourist Season. Lol

Be well. Dan.

Nicely sorted XRL there, Tom. Welcome back. I've been doing back road/dirt road rides on the DR so look forward to a ride when you're ready. Sorry to hear about your folks....can't imagine. Hang in there.

Tom, was good talking to you and good to see you checking in here ! Nice setup on the XR.

Again, sad news about your loss, stay in good spirits. I'm sure the long bike ride will help clear the head.

Welcome back, and very sorry for your loss and tough year, all around.....riding is good therapy I think to sort out all kinds of emotions.....not sure I've met you but I'm sure I'll see you around....

Thanks guys, not riding for awhile has been tough but now things are getting back to normal. Tom

Good to have you back Tom. See you on the trail.