Hey Pasta,

have you been contacted by Tosh for a web redemption, yet????

:coolio:

ATGATT and what a little whiner... seriously!

I'm sure it hurts... but, man up and drag your sorry ass off the road before you get run over.

Enjoy some venison sausage for dinner

W.W.J.W.D?

He wouldn't lay there.

screaming for his mama.

That sucks, but damn, PUT ON SOME GEAR. =\

ATGATT

Yup. Gear would've been a good choice. As would be 911.

Reminds me of a car v ped near my house. 5 people around the ped who had a compound fracture ankle and other visible injuries. "anyone call 911?" "we called her husband" (bite tongue) "well, unless he's a doctor and driving an ambulance..." I called 911.

W.W.J.W.D= what would John Wayne do?

not lay there I bet.

John Wayne would've been wearing boots, jeans, gloves... he would've cussed at the F-in deer, dusted himself off, then skinned the little thing and had a BBQ

"help me... help me... help me..."?!?!?!

Not John Wayne

If that was Chuck Norris, you would've had the same soundtrack, but it would be the street doing all the whining...

Wow, with that reaction you would have thought he was on fire......

"help me Tom Cruise, Help me Oprah Winfrey, help me some jewish guy. I'm on FIRE!!!

Your NOT on fire Ricky Bobby!!

Here is a post by the rider from another forum:

Originally Posted by Anthony253

So this was not one of my best days.

I was out riding (Not wearing proper gear : damn: ) and a deer made the not so smart decision of jumping out in front of me. I didn't have time to react and ended up hitting him somewhere between 35-45mph im not sure. Long story short I also was failing to ride with an endorsement and didn't want to call authorities in the beginning for fear of losing my bike. After looking at my ankle and turning off the camera I quickly did though and was taken to the hospital where I stayed for the next 5 days.

I ended up tearing all tendons,ligaments and multiple breaks on my ankle that were fixed with 6 permanent screws and a plate. Had a puncture wound from dragging my ankle along the chip seal. Also two fractures to my left shoulder and a good amount of torn muscle tissue. I got lucky and didn't get much road rash however my hip was extremely bruised/swollen and the deer ---- on the side of me and my bike.

All in all I learned my lesson and will never ride without proper gear and do my best to ride with others. I crashed on Fox Island,Wa (Very small not much traffic) and was lucky that repeated screams were heard by somebody and I was able to get help. Yes I called my mom :)

Its now been about 9 months now so i've had a good amount on time to heal and do physical therapy. Haven't rode the bike since and i' ready to get back on. Just need a left side peg,headlight bulb,grips,front left turn signal and i'm good to go. No damage to the bike other than those little things. The bike held up really well.

I have to admit this is one of my biggest fears. Having hit three deer with a car in my lifetime, this plays in the back of my mind every time I saddle up for a bike cruise. All I can hope, is that if it does ever happen, I don't start crying for my mommy.

Sorry I had to delete what I originally posted about this guy. If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

CiD

Edited by Covered in Dust