Firebug24k

I feel bad....

sounds like he kind of deserved it (for more than one reason). When I see hell's angles, booze fighters, etc on the hwy I MOVE. I never want to hit one of these guys.

A guy in Missouri hit a hell's angle and killed him. The rest of the gang showed up at his house a few weeks later and when he opened his front door they put a 00 buck shot load to his chest and killed him. You do not want to cross these guys.

Thoughts...hmm.

Stupid hurts?

Yep, I'll go with that one. The driver had a personal introduction to the principle of cause and effect.

Thoughts?....I hope they were wearing gloves in case the bay area Prius driver is HIV positive...I said it.

Hope he was ticketed for using his cellphone while driving.

Funny how they made such a big deal about what car he drove. I think they're fishing for sympathy for the driver cause he drives a PRIUS. In SFO they're obviously clueless that Global Warming/Climate Change is a hoax propagated by the biggest hypocrite ever, Al Gore. I hope the bikers will be OK and also hope Americans will wake up and help save our once great Republic in November. ABO= Anyone But ObaMAO

I thought the same thing...Prius has a reputation; fair or not

So do bikers, and the reputations are not even on the same street much less the same lane...

Then we have the ????...why would he be videotaping a bunch of bikers? To what end?

As for vigilante justice: its never right, but you see your friend (your brother whatever) almost killed in front of you (and that not hyperbole...he easily couldve been killed) and emotions kind of take over.

Doesn't make it right, but its not the craziest thing I ever heard either...

And- there IS more to the story...people don't videotape "non-incidents". There is a back story; they were acting as a rolling road block, they did something unsafe, the car driver was parked in the left lane...something else precluded the camera rolling and the punches flying

they were acting as a rolling road block, they did something unsafe,

WHAT?! A group of hardley riders creating a rolling roadblock? Preposterous.

I love it when they stay in staggered formation and absolutely refuse to move over so you can get by... It makes a great slalom course.

I love it when they stay in staggered formation and absolutely to move over so you can get by... It makes a great slalom course.

:torch:

What he said... I would never do such a thing,

:lol: