In, In, In....

CiD

I putting off having my hip replaced until the week after this ride.

Atta boy!

In, In, In....

CiD

I putting off having my hip replaced until the week after this ride.

Great last ride for that old hip... ;)

I'm in assuming I get the days off of work. Sounds like a great time. Being a semi-noob still, and still gearing up here and there, what pointers can you guys offer as to tool kit prep, spare tubes etc...?? Thanks in advance for your input!

Charlie

Ill just beat Crawdad, Covered, Brian and Paul to the punch on this........ You dont need to bring any thing, just ride with Roger !

Charlie. So yea obviously Strega is a rolling tool chest, but it's kind of bring what you feel you might need, some guys run pretty light. I took 1 tube, tire irons . Tools , co pump with spare cartridges A little soapy water in a small plastic bottle. Spare clutch cable Small first aid kit. Various Hose clamps. Assorted zip ties. Water. Jb weld. Small section of fuel line. Whatever tools you need for your specific bike. Then obviously water, jacket. Radio. Gps. Lighting. I'm sure throughout today you will get lots of replies. And posts with much better lists.

Charlie. So yea obviously Strega is a rolling tool chest, but it's kind of bring what you feel you might need, some guys run pretty light. I took 1 tube, tire irons . Tools , co pump with spare cartridges A little soapy water in a small plastic bottle. Spare clutch cable Small first aid kit. Various Hose clamps. Assorted zip ties. Water. Jb weld. Small section of fuel line. Whatever tools you need for your specific bike. Then obviously water, jacket. Radio. Gps. Lighting. I'm sure throughout today you will get lots of replies. And posts with much better lists.

Great info, thanks!

Charlie

One month away........I'm stoked....

Looking for a room to share in on Friday night.

Kelly

I'll see if I can hook you up with someone....I'll email you.