There were 6 of us today. I worked on Trail 6 for about 3 hours, which still needs a lot of trimming. I only saw dirtdame at the campground, the others (mctrails and his son, Spaugh and his wife) were out already or running late. I got back to camp around 1pm, Mimi was there....not the others. Waited around for a bit and wanted to get going, so I took off on the 950.

I rode to Pine Valley...Major's for lunch, then up Pine Creek to Deer Park Dirt to Sunrise Hwy, then to Julian for gas, then Wynola Rd. to 78 west to Old Julian Hwy to Wildcat and home. Another great day in paradise.

Thanks for everyone who showed up to help again.

There were 6 of us today. I worked on Trail 6 for about 3 hours, which still needs a lot of trimming. I only saw dirtdame at the campground, the others (mctrails and his son, Spaugh and his wife) were out already or running late. I got back to camp around 1pm, Mimi was there....not the others. Waited around for a bit and wanted to get going, so I took off on the 950.

I rode to Pine Valley...Major's for lunch, then up Pine Creek to Deer Park Dirt to Sunrise Hwy, then to Julian for gas, then Wynola Rd. to 78 west to Old Julian Hwy to Wildcat and home. Another great day in paradise.

Thanks for everyone who showed up to help again.

dude, should I start locking my beer in the truck next time? That 12 pack that disappeared from your porch, it wasn't me! :) Its all good, I'm just messing with you. Help yourself just leave 51% or more next time.

I rode ranger today and found the potential workaround on ranger that Bill had posted, didn't ride it but looked like a good idea to me as existing line is quite ugly and will only get worse with use.