Guest Crusty

Alpine to Vegas

That is a great adventure, and what a blast at that, you guy are not old yet, keep doing what you are doing and you will stay a kid forever. Would you mind sharing your map of your trip, I would love to put a trip like that together with some riders. I just do not know the way. That is what I truly love about dual sport riding, it is such an adventure, sometimes you feel like you are discovering the world for the first time.

Guest Crusty

That is a great adventure, and what a blast at that, you guy are not old yet, keep doing what you are doing and you will stay a kid forever. Would you mind sharing your map of your trip, I would love to put a trip like that together with some riders. I just do not know the way. That is what I truly love about dual sport riding, it is such an adventure, sometimes you feel like you are discovering the world for the first time.

I am IN.

alpine to viejas, to Julian, down banner grade to ocotillo wells to brawley, to slab city to mecca to box canyon rd to Joshua tree park to twenty nine palms to laughlin(via Mohave trail) to Henderson to Vegas

I would love to meet, I will buy you fish tacos and some mex beer, I need your info to do trip. I will plan one.

I am IN.

alpine to viejas, to Julian, down banner grade to ocotillo wells to brawley, to slab city to mecca to box canyon rd to Joshua tree park to twenty nine palms to laughlin(via Mohave trail) to Henderson to Vegas

Day #2

That was a great video. Big question is... did they ride them home?

Regardless they still rule! How much asphalt did they end up having to do?

I did the LABV garage to garage. I felt like I had won Paris to Dakar.

Crusty that sounds like a great way to burn some gas. Keep me posted.

Those two videos are keepers! Good job on them - looked like a great ride.

One of these days.....

I am IN.

Reverse it and you'll have a route similar to the route DigDug, Strega and I took back from LA-B-V in 08.....a 620, a 640, and a 950....all KTM...

I like to do this as a bachelor party trip. :wub:

See if I can get some of his friend together.

Mr.JAJA :torch:

Reverse it and you'll have a route similar to the route DigDug, Strega and I took back from LA-B-V in 08.....a 620, a 640, and a 950....all KTM...

vp_jugs_all400.jpg200px-Campfire_Pinecone.png

If anyone plans a trip like this, I've been wanting to do it for a long time.

Interested.

It's part of my retirement trip - in a few years - then on to Salt Lake - across to Seattle - down the coast back to SD - No time limit.

If I can work the here to Vegas in before then I'd be interested.

I want to do this, and that is not just talk. End of April would be good, or are you thinking next year.

I do again want to do this ride. and stay on dirt as much as possible. Tent is fine with me to.

I have contacted the creator of the video. He is working on getting me their GPS Tracks.... everything from their planning routes to what they actually took.

Guest Crusty

I have contacted the creator of the video. He is working on getting me their GPS Tracks.... everything from their planning routes to what they actually took.

Awesome.

Can a mod move this thread to Informal Rides please.

Craig.

Awesome.

Can a mod move this thread to Informal Rides please.

Craig.

Start a new thread when an actual ride and date plan is set....not about the videos in the original thread.

i am currently researching how to put a alpine to vegas all dirt ride together for may 12 or jun1 weekend. I would greatly appreciate gps trax or any other info that can be supplied to help plan. As of now heading out solo if anyone has interest in joining let me know