racerbill

Found Honda rider

We found a Honda rider today "down" on Bear Valley, he tangled with some of that hog wire the forest service lines our trails with. His name, if I remember right, is Jeff Robinson. He appeared to have a dislocated hip and a concussion. If anyone knows Jeff please let me know how he is.

Jeff said the wire was laying across the road. Read into that what you will.

we were just talking about this at work. some crazy tree huggers are running wires across trails to get dirt bike riders.

kinda scary

we were just talking about this at work. some crazy tree huggers are running wires across trails to get dirt bike riders.

kinda scary

Where? Post up details, this is important stuff.

kinda scary

Where? Post up details, this is important stuff.

ill ask. they didnt say anything specific other than its in our area cleavland forest area i guess.

i heard it was a crazy lady. i dont know specifics just what ive heard from cowokers.

It was on bear valley road, about 2 miles up from pine valley road staging area. Was difficult to tell how deliberate it was after the crash but there was about a 10ft section of wire fence that lines the road/trail that was wrapped around his front wheel and had locked it up (probably as he was braking) and had thrown him off the bike.

Was difficult to tell how deliberate it was after the crash but there was about a 10ft section of wire fence that lines the road/trail that was wrapped around his front wheel and had locked it up (probably as he was braking) and had thrown him off the bike.

Sounds as though he may have lost control, run into the fencing and taken some of it out.