mctrails

Corral Canyon trail work March 10 & 11, 2012

Sorry I didn't get to meet you Paul, at least we didn't run you over when we rode the nice single track trail your were working :)

and don't think I don't appreciate that!

Did you notice the nice sight lines? I am a lopper master ninja.

Yes we noticed you had done a great job on such a fun trail, looking forward to riding it again with less dragging helmet thru the brush :)

I was a little pissed to watch somebody cramming a quad down that nice bit of singletrack.

Also noticed the trail had been altered in the last year or so to make it easier- around obstacles, etc.

But I worked hard on it and enjoy the feeling of ownership trail work creates- can't wait to ride it up and back several times...

the snow really hammered CC a few weeks ago. Pretty much all of the trails had fallen trees and bushes. Just an FYI update for those interested...

the snow really hammered CC a few weeks ago. Pretty much all of the trails had fallen trees and bushes. Just an FYI update for those interested...

Maybe we'll schedule a maintenance day on April 14th Saturday, if some people can commit to help out. I will commit. Will start a new thread for it.

Not sure what ive got going that weekend but may be able to come out. Trail 4 and 9 need some love. The new trails were looking OK.