GeoMoto

Flying Monkey Adventure Rally 2012

ADVRider Link

2nd Annual

Flying Monkey Adventure Rally 2012

July 19-22, 2012

Southern Utah Mountains, East Zion

Follow the link above to the ADVRider Thread.

Thanks,

Jesse

"GeoMoto"

Great Event...Can't wait ..thanks jesse :dance2::good::drinks:

Penciled in......hope to make that "ink" as we get closer.....

Booked a tent site....

Penciled in......hope to make that "ink" as we get closer.....

Booked a tent site....

NICE...you won't be disappointed there...good place to stage a CORE event later even... :party:

I've been wanting to do some riding outside of CA. This looks really interesting. Maybe even an excuse to get a new KLR....

Made a reservation. If someone has space on their trailer from SD or OC, please let me know.

-Fabless

My husband and I just booked an RV site. Is there any place to ride non-plated bikes?

My husband and I just booked an RV site. Is there any place to ride non-plated bikes?

There are a bunch of ATV trails on the property. I will check with Zion Ponderosa to see what their policy is for dirt bikes on the trails.

Thanks everyone! I will add your nicknames to the list on the ADVrider page. Let me know if I put you on there twice!

Can't wait to ride!

I'm in, not sure if I'm tenting it with someone or if my wife wants to come along we'll be renting a house.

Covered in Dust

I'm in! Is there any special instructions when reserving a tent site? Are we all trying to stay in one area?

Anyone riding out from San Diego? I'm contemplating attending. Is there a route map of the ride?

Yes, I may ride out of North County. Or I may rent a truck. Might be more fun to ride out, especially if there are good routes to take. Might ride to Vegas the night before and split up the trip. Might bring a change of rear tires so I don't burn up good tread on the slab.

Don't really know. I'm open to ideas.

-Fabless

I'm in! Is there any special instructions when reserving a tent site? Are we all trying to stay in one area?

Just let them know that you will be with the "Flying Monkeys" and they will make sure that you are in the right spot. We are going to set up in a wooded area that will be first come first serve for places to set up camp. The reort is 4000 acres and there will be plenty of room for everyone. Ask for Melanie at Zion Ponderosa and she will be able to provide the best info.

Rally T-Shirt Designs are done.

If you want one please order one as soon as possible.

The cost is very low at $11.50 per shirt.

Please follow the link:

T-Shirt Link

Anyone riding out from San Diego? I'm contemplating attending. Is there a route map of the ride?

There appears to be a good number of riders attending from the San Diego and OC areas. I will try to coordinate a group ride up to Utah with a meeting place somewhere on the I15 before Cajon Pass.

Rally T-Shirt Designs are done.

If you want one please order one as soon as possible.

The cost is very low at $11.50 per shirt.

Please follow the link:

T-Shirt Link

Paid for 2, but it wouldn't let me select size. XL and XXL please. Sent from my stregalicious email via Paypal.

Hmmmm...I may have to do this instead of a High Sierra trip I was thinking about in early July.

So, who's riding up to this from SD ?

It's 950 country !

Hmmmm...I may have to do this instead of a High Sierra trip I was thinking about in early July.

So, who's riding up to this from SD ?

It's 950 country !

I am trying to have things in order so that I ride up from Temecula (vs a trailer). I will let you all know asap!

There appears to be a good number of riders attending from the San Diego and OC areas. I will try to coordinate a group ride up to Utah with a meeting place somewhere on the I15 before Cajon Pass.

I wouldn't go up the I-15...I'd go back roads all the way to Vegas or Mesquite. Might have to ride at night due to the heat.

I'm out due to my health stuff. I have a campsite reserved for the three nights. First one to offer to buy me a cold beer at the next club meeting gets rights to it!