KTMrad

IMPORTANT - Posting in the Proper Forum Category

Lately, We've been seeing some people posting their posts in the wrong forum category.

Please take a few seconds to think about which forum category is appropriate for your post, it doesn't take much effort to figure that out.

If you post in the wrong place, you are making work for the moderating team because then they must take the time to move your posts to the proper category.

If we continue to see this, especially from the same individuals, we will start sending out PM's, and nobody likes PM's because people tend to take the advice personally :blink:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another note....if you get a PM regarding something about your posts, please take it as constructive advice and don't take it personally....don't stop posting just because someone asked you to review and modify your posting habits. Why am I saying this ? Because I've seen it happen.

Thanks,

We have 400+ members, and somewhere around 30 to 50 active posting members, and this topic only got 22 views so far ??

That's sad.

Everyone should be reading this topic.

I viewed it twice, so somebody else of that 22 didn't even view once....

otherwise known as a "bump"

We have 400+ members, and somewhere around 30 to 50 active posting members, and this topic only got 22 views so far ??

That's sad.

Everyone should be reading this topic.

My second time here too... I'll be careful where I post... :clapping:

It is my third, what about the other 378+ "Members"??

Another "Bump"....and continuation:

Posting in the proper forums allows the user and the reader to navigate the forums easier, to enjoy the topics more, and to follow what's going on easier.

Thanks for your continued support :)