Leaving casa de slut at about 8... Arnold way up to Alpine Blvd and Viejas Grade. Olde 80 through Pine Valley and hit Bear Valley OHV by 9. Leave at 9 for Corral, and buzz a few trails, then back the same way. Then discuss options.

For the person that asked where this is.

Pine Valley exit off I-8... about 45 miles East of the coast... turn right and park with your adventure pass (or be defiant; either is fine with me... I digress) Fire road that meets Kearnan Cycle Trail after a few miles. Kearnan begins as a Large fire road that turns to a largely unmarked (small, knocked over cairn) single track trail on the left... this trail eventually takes you to Four Corners...

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Leaving casa de slut at about 8... Arnold way up to Alpine Blvd and Viejas Grade. Olde 80 through Pine Valley and hit Bear Valley OHV by 9. Leave at 9 for Corral, and buzz a few trails, then back the same way. Then discuss options.

Pine Valley exit off I-8... about 45 miles East of the coast... turn right and park with your adventure pass (or be defiant; either is fine with me... I digress) Fire road that meets Kearnan Cycle Trail after a few miles. Kearnan begins as a Large fire road that turns to a largely unmarked (small, knocked over cairn) single track trail on the left... this trail eventually takes you to Four Corners...

If only it was posted FAST and FUROUS. I would quit my job and leave my wife and kids to ride with you. Untill then I will listen when I want, Ride when I want, or be a flamer all I want ;):D

I will Pyro out from Jamul. Maybe meet up with you at the base of Vejas grade? Should be there no later than 8:15. I should be back by early afternoon. So I might peel off the ride a little early. FYI---Met Pyro for the first time yesterday. Great GUY! "To Pyro Out", what a tribute!

If only it was posted FAST and FUROUS. I would quit my job and leave my wife and kids to ride with you. Untill then I will listen when I want, Ride when I want, or be a flamer all I want ;):D

If you left your wife and became a flamer... oh, never mind

IF we ever ride together, you may ride as fast and as furous as you would like... I'm not racing... I go the speed that keeps me amused. Some consider me fast, and others will consider me slow... if you want to show up, you're welcome to, and you can ride YOUR ride (which is what I do each time)

I will join one of your fast and furous or slow and technical rides sometime when my schedule allows it; If I hold you up, I'll turn around and go home so you can enjoy yourself.

An interesting note... a couple of us rode with a guy from another site... he said he was fast, so i put him in front of me...I was right behind him all day... helped him kickstart his high compression kick start 450 a couple of times... he let me go ahead, so i turned around a couple of times to check up on him... he apologized profusely afterwards... He said he HATES waiting for others, and he is usually the fast one, getting frustrated; he was the other one this day...

My point is this, I guess... ride with the group... You'll find out the fast and furious, the semi fast and semi furious, the slow and scenic tourers etc. PM the people you KNOW can keep up...support the group ride you are currently on.

I will Pyro out from Jamul. Maybe meet up with you at the base of Vejas grade? Should be there no later than 8:15. I should be back by early afternoon. So I might peel off the ride a little early.

See you there...white/yellow drz... say; where the dirt begins?

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Some of you guys get me all wrong. I am not racing anybody. but I get bored if I ride too slow. Most of the time I ride at about 75%-80% racing I ride 110%. I am an adrenaline Junky. ;)

See you there...white/yellow drz... say; where the dirt begins?

Perfect! KTM lc4 green, semi sounds good to me!

Twister is in... Motobro? Terrible619? Sandiegoland? Ride-O? Pirate?

Troutte? Bruce? Bum? Chris? Did I leave anybody out? Alex?

I'll see you all at the Pine Valley Cul De Sac, be there about 8:30am. My bike's still in the truck from yesterday, so I'm trucking it out.

I'll see you all at the Pine Valley Cul De Sac, be there about 8:30am. My bike's still in the truck from yesterday, so I'm trucking it out.

I KNEW somebody would be left out... 8:30 may be good... don't get impatient on us; we'll get there before 8:45

I KNEW somebody would be left out... 8:30 may be good... don't get impatient on us; we'll get there before 8:45

No worries. Looking forward to another ride !! ;)

Thanks for the invite Bob, I had to come into the office for a bit ;) Hope you boys had fun, see ya next time!

fun... yeah... we had "fun"

ride report with pictures tomorrow... right after I buy the parts I need from Dennis Kirk and Bike Bandit... and get some decent safety wire... and buy a new mount for the gps... ;)

ride report with pictures tomorrow... right after I buy the parts I need from Dennis Kirk and Bike Bandit... and get some decent safety wire... and buy a new mount for the gps... ;)

Hey thanks guys for another fun packed day! I think I will second that, and post pics tomorrow. Bronco Peak bucked me off over the bars, Ive got to order a new mirror, and figure out how to get the gashes looking normal again in my beautiful green wings.

Hey thanks guys for another fun packed day! I think I will second that, and post pics tomorrow. Bronco Peak bucked me off over the bars, Ive got to order a new mirror, and figure out how to get the gashes looking normal again in my beautiful green wings.

I didn't get to go on this ride, but hit up Bronco Peak the day before the Dualies ride. Big mistake, my ribs stil hurt from that trail. Sounds like you had the same experiences I had. Looking forward to the ride report.

Bronco Peak used to be a lot tougher, but since they widened it and used it as a fire break during the big fire, it's actually easier.

I will post my write-up late tonight or tomorrow, gotta do my Arrowhead write-up from Saturday first.

2 days of awesome riding with great people on fun, technical, difficult trails.....my, what is this world coming to ?? ;):D:D:D

Hey thanks for the invite. I am sure it was fast, furious, and non flaming! I just got back from Lake Havasu and already itching to ride. Hopefully I can make it next time you post a ride.

Next time please post a fast and furious ride only so we can see if Hammon will come out and play. ;)

Ride with ya later.

ride report with pictures tomorrow... right after I buy the parts I need from Dennis Kirk and Bike Bandit... and get some decent safety wire... and buy a new mount for the gps... :blink:

Sounds like some real carnage! :blink: