KTMrad

NEW Paypal Button to Contribute to SDAR

If you have been a Contributing Member, or would like to become one.....Please go to front page of Site HERE....just look and you should see the Paypal Donate Button to become a Supporting Member.

Also, for more info about supporting SDAR and the benefits of being a Contributing Member, please see THIS LINK.

If you contribute using the Paypal link, please include your site name and full name so we know who you are.

Thanks !

Just signed up via PayPal.. Excellent.. Thanks Randy.

Make sure to put a note in with the payment that says what your user name is on the board. You can do that by clicking the Add special instructions to recipient link on the Paypal checkout page.

Just signed up via PayPal.. Excellent.. Thanks Randy.

Make sure to put a note in with the payment that says what your user name is on the board. You can do that by clicking the Add special instructions to recipient link on the Paypal checkout page.

Thanks Rex.

Also, thanks to Cameron and his wife Jessica for making the changes to make donating to SDAR an easier process.

Good call with the PayPal button, makes things that much easier. Just made a contribution. Didn't do the special instructions to pair my username with my PayPal acct. Same last name as my login username... Magnuson.

Thanks for the work on the site!

Hey All,

If you already have a membership card, you can just print out your paypal receipt and shrink it down on a copier and carry it in your wallet to show you are current when you go to participating bike shops to get your discount. The shops will ask for proof of current membership when you purchase something with your SDAR discount.

We will no longer put expiration dates on the membership cards, this way we don't have to print them out every year (it's a lot of work, and thanks to Rexr and Dsfox who have been doing that and maintaining the roster).

Soon, we will also use a Club Software for voluntary SDAR contributing memberships, so that will also be another way of contributing, and you'll get yearly reminders, etc.

Good idea. Strega placed voluntary PayPal donation buttons on both DSM and CORE when he created the websites.

Wait...wait...Radomir?

Really? Radomir???

That's why I am the one and only KTMrad ?

Randy or Deb,

Mike and I didn't get new membership cards last time we contributed and we can't remember if we are current or not. How would we find out?

PM sent.

Kelly, Rexr will be updating cards soon. Sometimes it takes a few weeks as we are all busy.

Like mentioned in previous post, you can print out a copy of your paypal receipt as a temporary proof of SDAR membership.

Sent mine through Pay Pal on Jan. 15, (before the button). I had not received a card for the previous year either.