christi20

Dubach Riding School for Girls!

Not sure if this is the place to post this. Randy, feel free to move.

I have set a date for a Dubach Riding School. This is just for girls. I am hosting the school in North county at a private facility ;) on Friday March 2nd. For now this is an invite only to my facebook and SDAR friends. It should be fun since most of us know each other. This will be a casual atmosphere yet you will be a better rider when you leave. Doug Dubach is an excellent teacher. :coolio: The fee will only be $200 per person. That is $50 less than his normal fee. Limited to 10-12 girls. Just save $5 a day and you will have enough for the class. This class is for beginner to pro. Please confirm to me. For info, see www.dubachracing.com and click on schools.

I have set a date for a Dubach Riding School. This is just for girls. I am hosting the school in North county at a private facility ;) on Friday March 2nd. For now this is an invite only to my facebook and SDAR friends. It should be fun since most of us know each other. This will be a casual atmosphere yet you will be a better rider when you leave. Doug Dubach is an excellent teacher. :coolio: The fee will only be $200 per person. That is $50 less than his normal fee. Limited to 10-12 girls. Just save $5 a day and you will have enough for the class. This class is for beginner to pro. Please confirm to me. For info, see www.dubachracing.com and click on schools.

I am very interested. I took the beginner class with Coach 2 Ride three weeks ago, and it totally turned my dirt riding around. I was stuck in my road techniques which kept causing me to crash, but now I am on my way to learning dirt and leaving those techniques for the road.

I am very interested. I took the beginner class with Coach 2 Ride three weeks ago, and it totally turned my dirt riding around. I was stuck in my road techniques which kept causing me to crash, but now I am on my way to learning dirt and leaving those techniques for the road.

I would love to have you in the school. Keep improving on those techniques! Do you think you can committ? I only have a few spots left.

As part of the school there will also be swag, giveaways, and a raffle! Cool stuff.

Oh?!? Seems the people taking the class are experts!! Hmmm????

Is this a place for someone new like me???

If not, no worries!

If not, no worries!

The class is geared to all levels of riders from beginners to experts. It will be small enough and on a private track, so that you will get plenty of time, personalized coaching and space to work on your skills. :)

If not, no worries!

The class is geared to all levels of riders from beginners to experts. It will be small enough and on a private track, so that you will get plenty of time, personalized coaching and space to work on your skills. :)

Sign me up then!

Thanks!

Christi, as I ride like a slow girl can I do this?

Assuming not and as you're so close to Doug would he be interested in running similar class for more off-road versus mx guys, heard so much good stuff about him so would be totally in for it and with right pricing I'm sure we could get a decent crowd that would spread the word.

Assuming not and as you're so close to Doug would he be interested in running similar class for more off-road versus mx guys, heard so much good stuff about him so would be totally in for it and with right pricing I'm sure we could get a decent crowd that would spread the word.

I have a question now that I just read this post. I do not plan on doing MX riding, so is this class good for me? My goal is to do adventure riding, and do some Baja, Moab, and Ecuador rides.

Thanks!

LOL. You do NOT ride like a slow girl.

I will ask Doug about offroad type stuff, but a lot of the same techniques still applies. I will see.

I have a question now that I just read this post. I do not plan on doing MX riding, so is this class good for me? My goal is to do adventure riding, and do some Baja, Moab, and Ecuador rides.

Thanks!

This is actually a riding class, not a racing class. However, we do practice race starts. I think all these skills will help in offroad also. Braking and turning are a huge focus. Maybe we can also do some trails after the school. :ph34r: