bruceh

Riding a snow covered ridge -- Scary!

IF the video is not a fake, it doesn't look that tough...and the snow doesn't look that deep either. It's probably only 1000 ft. ridge.

Some of the people's comments were that it looks fake, and may be.

I also don't see any snow on the front tire. I was looking at the shadows on the left side of the helmet. I wanted to comment more but I forgot as I got distracted by this video on the "related video" page after that snow ridge video was complete:

My thoughts on this video:

1. There are Definitely 2 fake things in this video

2. Money can buy you happiness

hijack over

I wanted to comment more but I forgot as I got distracted by this video on the "related video" page after that snow ridge video was complete:

My thoughts on this video:

1. There are Definitely 2 fake things in this video

2. Money can buy you happiness

hijack over

Goofy, I like you're video quite a bit more..... :lol:

Helmet cams always distort and generally make it look easier but from this assuming its genuine there's a clear trail to follow thats not too narrow and not much snow, the rider seems to know the trail by anticipating blind crests so I'd ride this especially if I'd ridden before without snow.

But I much prefer goofy's video, fake can certainly be good in some cases.

Not today, he may know the trial but still with the snow like that and his speed, one slip he will have a bad headache,

Not a big deal. In NY I used to ride year round and if that meant riding in a foot of snow, than so be it. It's not as bad as you SoCal Nancies think it is. It appears to be fresh, but melting snow. It's just good traction and clean tires when only an inch or two of accumulation. I'd rather ride in fresh snow than old mud.

And I still do ride in snow. October 2011

000_0015.jpg

100_1230.jpg

100_1234.jpg

BTW, that looks like fun. I'm thinking Grand Junction or Montrose, Colorado.

who you calling Nancy, Sallie?

I was thinking of that video today riding the mucky-muck trails at Corral... even with that snot, we still never veer more than a foot or two off our chosen line.

I agree with the others... it's not the actual DANGER of it, per se, but the penalty for failure... would I ride it? Yeah... but I'm stoopid that way