dirt dame

PM notification via e mail

Lately, I have noticed that I don't get any notifications by e-mail when anybody PMs me here on this website. I haven't changed any settings or anything. Who else has had this problem....anybody else?

It didn't work for years, then it WAS working for a while, then it stopped working.

It's still not working.

It didn't work for years, then it WAS working for a while, then it stopped working.

It's still not working.

Mine always seemed to work since I joined in 07. Just noticed it not working in the past month or so.excuseme.gif

yes, I thought I might have changed something?...... I'm not getting notifications on posts I subscribe to either.... :huh:

It's still not working.

WOW, Just like a KTM is see...

that was a joke ok, Just a joke and remember i ride a KLR so there it is

It's worked on and off for years, don't know why....but I've never worried about notifications.

Since it seems important to people, I'll have Cameron look into it.

WOW, Just like a KTM is see...

I'm wounded, wounded to the core!

It's worked on and off for years, don't know why....but I've never worried about notifications.

I just didn't realize that it was spotty at best all this time for a lot of other people. I simply assumed that it had been working for everybody else too. :unsure:

I just didn't realize that it was spotty at best all this time for a lot of other people. I simply assumed that it had been working for everybody else too. :unsure:

Well, I don't know how much it has been working or not, because I never really paid attention to it, on & off was just my guesstimate :o

mine doesn't work, and I DO use it... it is how I can flag offensive posts before too many people/lurkers can see them

of course, I am a mod nazi, so I've been less nazi-ish lately.

Well, they seem to be working now- just got a TON of old ones.

Thanks, Uncle Cam!

Well, they seem to be working now- just got a TON of old ones.

Thanks, Uncle Cam!

Ditto! Well....not a ton, but the ones that were missing in the last couple of weeks. :lol:

Here is the message from Uncle Cameron......thanks Cameron !

Looks like postfix (the mail delivery program) died on the server, I restarted it, and it looks like it's attempting to deliver a whole bunch of mail, so let me know if it works okay. It should deliver all the stored up mails here in the next day or so, with the bulk getting delivered in the next few hours.