Sign in to follow this  
Goofy Footer

Superstition Last Saturday VIDEO

Since bboyle9 loaned me his bike for my SD to Denver and Iron Butt Ride two weeks ago, I needed to take him out riding. Loaded the bikes in the pouring rain Saturday morning, didn't see a soul driving to the desert. When we got there it was very windy and cold. bboyle9 complained the next day that he still had sand in his teeth and ears ha. The music is something that I think he would like.

Here is a quick video 1:40 I made for him.

He was riding the YZ250F. Huge difference from his DR650 with dualsport tires. He liked the power and reevy motor. This was his first time in the sand. When its less windy we'll try to mess around on the mountain. He is rather proud he left me sideways on the little dune.

(10 seconds into the video a little Google Ad pops up. Please Cancel this. Its super annoying to me and YouTube apparently does it when you use copyrighted music. I even named the song both in the video and in the video description. I will try to use more Royalty Free music in the future). TrophyHunter, I got your message, I'm going to compile a little guide for you.

hahaha, thankfully the chest protector has yet to be tested but it is still greatly appreciated. Amazing how some saftey gear makes you feel like u can go just a little bit faster.

Amazing how some saftey gear makes you feel like u can fall just a little bit faster.

Fixed it for ya ;)

Looked like fun... I recognize that chest protector! :heh:

Me too! Glad someone was able to use it!

Forgot about the few pictures I took. It was too cloudy to get any decent pictures with the small camera I had. Next time out I'll take the SLR for this little track around the camp.

Sand

post-14322-079841700 1321398183_thumb.jp

Track 1

post-14322-009887300 1321398187_thumb.jp

Track 2

post-14322-048370900 1321398197_thumb.jp

Blurred out Jump

post-14322-020473300 1321398261_thumb.jp