Sign in to follow this  
Ride-Orange

Ocotilllo Wells SVRA Geothermal Opposition

...before BLM takes several thousand acres away from us. Please read and check-out BOTH of the links below, then send 'em your comments. Thanks!

Ocotillo Wells SVRA is in danger of losing up to HALF of its land for off roading if geothermal wells are allowed to go in.

Please take a few minutes to send your letter today to the BLM. We have made it easier than ever by putting together five sample letters to assist you in expressing your opposition. View them at http://sandiegooffroad.com/news_3.htm

At this point the BLM is in FAVOR of going forward with this project. Only through an avalanche of public comments will it be stopped. See more info at http://sandiegooffroad.com/news_5.htm

Please make your voice heard today. And pass this along to all your family and friends in the industry.

Sherri Kukla

Editor/Co-Publisher

San Diego Off Road Magazine

www.sandiegooffroad.com

760-767-4680

Is there anything new on this? I haven't heard one way or the other.

Is there anything new on this? I haven't heard one way or the other.

Just a quick update: I spent some time today getting up dated on this issue. I was lucky enough to have some time with Ed the president of SDORC. He wanted me to thank everybody here that took the time to send in the request for no geothermal plants. He said it actually made a huge difference in their ability to negotiate against the plant development! He claims that there was some eyes opened, and the right people got the message! So Hats off guys and gals to a job well done. Thanks for making a difference! :D:blink:;):D:D

That's great news! Thanks to everyone for taking the time to help out on this.